Issues with Trina and Nicki?

Started by Scott., August 12, 2019, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Drogon on August 13, 2019, 05:01:12 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 03:59:27 AM
It's not Nicki's job to keep her schedule open for another girl's video shoot. And if this dude is the same one Trina herself was saying is incompetent on L&HH I'm willing to bet this mixup with Nick has more to do with his mismanagement than Nicki being shady.

Different dude but still stupid

:dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and they listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.
Which could be but once again, she's not obligated. It sounds like they had FINALLY scrapped together some coins for a vid but that's now how business works. They should've presented the mv idea along with budget shortly after the time of recording so there would have been no issues.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on August 13, 2019, 07:57:25 AM
Given the symbolism behind #blackgirltragic, I can see why it would upset people. If she wants to address those individuals that dare to say anything negative about her, then address them. But targeting black women as a whole and using that hashtag to do it, is bullshit.
Why would they make that the hashtag to begin with? :uhh:

Genesis2

Nicki is a fake ass manipulating ass hog

Navyman

Navyman

Empressive did her work baby. Got everything in here

Zankou.

Nicki didn't sound like she wanted to shoot the video tbh

Gilgamesh.

Navyman

.betterwiseup

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on August 13, 2019, 09:23:56 AM
Nicki didn't sound like she wanted to shoot the video tbh
She was finding excuses.  :plzstop:

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 13, 2019, 08:02:00 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 13, 2019, 07:55:13 AM
Nicki wasn't obligated to do a song with this bitch let alone shoot a video. She already said she offered to shoot the video during her downtime and Trina clearly didn't have the budget so she tiptoed around it. :uhh:

These were my original thoughts and then I listened to the interview he did with Funky Dineva. He claims they reached out to her multiple times and she didn't respond.

!!!

and even before the funky video you can tell from the Queen radio interview that Nicki wasn't trying to do the video. Trina said she would set it up multiple times and Nicki said some shit like "oh wow you're really trying to do this video :uhh: "

Mrd0ndada

They clearly stated they ran into clearance issues why shoot a video for a song that she wasn't sure she could use. 
🙄

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia on August 12, 2019, 07:57:18 PM
Quote from: SAME OL' G on August 12, 2019, 07:54:32 PM
Oh reek girl

ch!
Though he's rebranded
His fag moments are still present
Had me feeling bad a bit.. bye
https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzJlFkGh6AX/?igshid=yuefskmwtpqt

If he wasn't such a girl I'd actually find him kind of attractive.

:ummwhat: