Ya'll, This Is The Leader Of Our Country

Started by Aalumeci., April 24, 2024, 10:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

makeme

Is it MAGAsource? :diddraispoot:

I mean, they strategically sliced and diced this clip out of context and SPUN the narrative out of orbit and into oblivion..but mess on!
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Boomz

April 25, 2024, 10:08:59 AM #5 Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:09:57 AM by Boomz
n

Republican propaganda

He was clearing looking to his team, trying figure out if he should walk off or stay and wave a bit 

No different than our favorite celebrities looking towards their publicist or assistant wondering what to do next or what direction to walk

opha lipa

Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 09:17:53 AMIs it MAGAsource? :diddraispoot:

I mean, they strategically sliced and diced this clip out of context and SPUN the narrative out of orbit and into oblivion..but mess on!

Quote from: Boomz on April 25, 2024, 10:08:59 AMn

Republican propaganda

He was clearing looking to his team, trying figure out if he should walk off or stay and wave a bit 

No different than our favorite celebrities looking towards their publicist or assistant wondering what to do next or what direction to walk

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like, come ON yall

the way we as a people be inadvertently letting this republican rhetoric SEEP into our conversation
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion