Whoopi was about to FIGHT them woman kmkldd

Started by Sinpool, July 19, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 20, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on July 20, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
BITCH did you point at me?!

Gvghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuy
SDFLKJGHLKLKLKLKLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHLKGHGH

African Queen

Quote from: Nine on July 19, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
When she said "did you point at me" I knew it was about to some shit.

:kii:

Whoopi was ready to mess today :kii:

African Queen

Ain't this Jeanie bitch Mexican or something? :butim16robert:

como la whore

Quote from: Michelle Williams on July 20, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
Ain't this Jeanie bitch Mexican or something? :butim16robert:

she's lebanese
either way i'm glad Whoopi tore into that ass  :blessed:

BAPHOMET.

ASKJHDFGHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHH

oh Whoopi wasn't NEAR fucking done with this bitch

Whoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro get into explosive argument backstage at ?The View?

QuoteWhoopi Goldberg and Jeanine Pirro got into an explosive argument backstage at ?The View? on Thursday ? after an intense on-the-air exchange got even more heated behind-the-scenes, sources exclusively tell Page Six.

The confrontation ended with liberal Goldberg allegedly shouting, ?F?k you, get the f?k out!? at President Trump supporter and Fox News host Pirro.

During the screaming match, Pirro told Goldberg, ?I?ve done more for abused women than you will ever do,? we hear.

The trouble, sources told us, started before Pirro even went on-air to promote her new book, ?Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy? ? when Pirro arrived at ?The View? to learn that anti-Trump CNN contributor Ana Navarro was filling in for Joy Behar.

?When Jeanine arrived on set she was looking for a fight and refusing to be on with Ana, demanding [Ana] not be in the segment,? an insider said. ?[Pirro] was yelling at [?The View?] executive producer and her staff like, ?You need to handle this.??

Another source told us that Pirro ?was upset that Ana was there because she wasn?t told until the last minute. Ana is 24-7 anti-Trump. Jeanine wasn?t yelling, but you could tell they felt like the segment was being hijacked by shoving in an anti-Fox, anti-Trump person.?

Navaro did appear in Pirro?s segments, and things came to a head on the ABC show when the ?Justice with Judge Jeanine? host accused left-wing Goldberg of having ?Trump Derangement Syndrome.?

Goldberg responded of Trump, ?I have never seen anybody whip up such hate.?

A shouting match started with Pirro declaring, ?You know what?s horrible? When people who shouldn?t be here end up murdering the children of American citizens!? and Goldberg shot back, ?What is horrible is when the president of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people ? Say goodbye. I?m done!?

Goldberg left the stage, but the fireworks went off again with the cameras off: Backstage when the two crossed paths, a source told us, ?Jeanine tried telling her she?s fought for victims her whole life.? That?s when ?Whoopi got in her face and said that they?ve known each other a long time, but still, ?F?k you, get the f?k out of this building.? Jeanine looked stunned.?

Another source told us, ?Jeanine could have walked by her. There was one more segment to do. She could have walked by her easily, she put her finger in her face and said, ?I?ve done more for abused women than you will ever do? and that?s when Whoopi said, ?You and I have never had a problem,? before everything else was said.?

We hear the ABC show?s producers and Goldberg have reached out to Pirro to have a conversation about what happened.

Reps declined to comment.

Goldberg apologized to the audience for the on-air blowup, saying, ?You saw me do something I very rarely do ? I very rarely lose my cool and I?m not proud of it. I don?t like it. But I also don?t like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try not to be on this show.?

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/19/whoopi-goldberg-and-jeanine-pirro-get-into-explosive-argument-at-the-view/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

BAPHOMET.

Quote?Fuck you, get the fuck out of this building.?

:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Baph Hollins. on July 21, 2018, 12:11:49 AM
Quote?Fuck you, get the fuck out of this building.?

cmmcmmc
C
C
C

C

Not leave the fucking BUILDING

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

And apparently Jeanine called Whoopi and the other women at the table bitches and another word in front of the audience and she was cussing out the producers and show bookers afterwards before she pointed in Whoopi's face. Whoopi discussed that this morning on the show after Jeanine went on FOX News lying about what happened and so forth. She didn't tell the whole story but Jeanine is known for starting shit and can't deal when it gets real for ha. A number of women wanted to beat her ass including Hillary and Chelsea Clinton. Apparently when she was spewing lies about Hillary during the election Chelsea showed up somewhere where she was and was waiting for that ass with her heels off and earrings off. Michelle Obama wanted to beat her ass too for talking shit as well.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Rxxf

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on July 21, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
And apparently Jeanine called Whoopi and the other women at the table bitches and another word in front of the audience and she was cussing out the producers and show bookers afterwards before she pointed in Whoopi's face. Whoopi discussed that this morning on the show after Jeanine went on FOX News lying about what happened and so forth. She didn't tell the whole story but Jeanine is known for starting shit and can't deal when it gets real for ha. A number of women wanted to beat her ass including Hillary and Chelsea Clinton. Apparently when she was spewing lies about Hillary during the election Chelsea showed up somewhere where she was and was waiting for that ass with her heels off and earrings off. Michelle Obama wanted to beat her ass too for talking shit as well.

Yasssssss.  GET THIS BITCH
BRANDY

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I'm waiting for the day when someone beats her ass though. I'm definitely going to be clapping too.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Sovereign.

Did y?all see that  shoulder shrug Whoopi gave her after she dismissed Jeanine? vsvshshshhdjdbjjjjjj

Jeannie?s "wow!" took me out.  :kii: You got read hun!