Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 06:23:30 PM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 29, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.
SO WHY GET ON NATIONAL TELEVISION WITH A NEWSPAPER SAYING I'M FREE :dead:
Either don't talk about it at all or provide us with clarity when u do. I'm not fckn clapping

Cuz that Free could have meant anything. It could?ve been finally getting over Ryan. It could?ve been free of depression. It could have meant anything. She even in the performance said ?It?s me against me?. Y?all just draw conclusions based on what y?all feel and not based on what is fact.

Cowboy Nine

I was wondering about this a few days ago. Glad it's over.

Hope we get albums back-to-back with this long ass wait.

:tistheseas:

b7

FRANCE

Quote from: TheNextLew on December 29, 2017, 04:53:04 PM
If both claims are dismissed doesnt that mean the original contract still stands
thats what I thought too. is brandy FREED exactly?

jtwoeleven

At this point, there's no need to further analyze things that were and were not done. We could spend all day thinking about what could've been done. Bottom line is, one way or another, we are fans of this woman in spite of all that happens to her, and the choices she makes, good or bad.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 04:25:26 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
Sad that she caught hell from her fans while still going through this legal battle.

Glad it?s finally over for her.
Yea, all she needed to do is say she was still going thru legal issues and not start off a fckn performance with "Brandy finally free". I'm not crying for her. she brought summa of this on herself
!!!!

Cause I believe we have already celebrated this awhile ago.  Now she is finally FINALLY free ? Lol what's up

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:27:00 PM
In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.
Either don't talk about it at all or provide us with clarity when u do. I'm not fckn clapping

Cuz that Free could have meant anything.
She's going thru a highly publicized court case with her record company and in the midst of that has a performance on national television saying "IM FREE" . If she wasn't gonna clarify what it meant or COULDNT then it was fckn dumb. Period. Wtf do u think people are gonna think u meant by that?  She's online teasing music, saying music is her next venture after Broadway, going along with an EP project being released and u think someone is gonna apply "I'm free" to some relationship that was over a year ago? :dead:
It was dumb and unnecessary and she shouldn't have done it if it was gonna be just sumn else she threw out there to once again not delve into.  BYE!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

December 29, 2017, 06:39:13 PM #83 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 06:39:38 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: TEXASbama on December 29, 2017, 06:33:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 04:25:26 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
Sad that she caught hell from her fans while still going through this legal battle.

Glad it?s finally over for her.
Yea, all she needed to do is say she was still going thru legal issues and not start off a fckn performance with "Brandy finally free". I'm not crying for her. she brought summa of this on herself
!!!!

Cause I believe we have already celebrated this awhile ago.  Now she is finally FINALLY free ? Lol what's up
Right! Now I can't even put stock into this because she was supposedly free at that performance. Are u really free now? What are u free from? Everything with her is a question mark and it's played tf out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

I do remember Rig said Syrai mentioned this year when asked about Brandy releasing new music, her response was 'Ask the label'. And yeah, to us then, that made no sense, because we figured she was "free". Now we know she wasn't freed at all.

The article also says they reached a 'settlement' so hopefully this settlement is Brandy being freed and not some other shit.

Kaeli.

boy shut up shit

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 29, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

boy shut up shit
Bitch, I'll clock u upside ur fckn head in here. Old ass bitch

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 06:36:38 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

Cuz that Free could have meant anything.
She's going thru a highly publicized court case with her record company and in the midst of that has a performance on national television saying "IM FREE" . If she wasn't gonna clarify what it meant or COULDNT then it was fckn dumb. Period. Wtf do u think people are gonna think u meant by that?  She's online teasing music, saying music is her next venture after Broadway, going along with an EP project being released and u think someone is gonna apply "I'm free" to some relationship that was over a year ago? :dead:
It was dumb and unnecessary and she shouldn't have done it if it was gonna be just sumn else she threw out there to once again not delve into.  BYE!

The newspaper was also a way to incorporate Roxie into the performance.

You clearly have not been a fan of hers for some time now. There?s no need to continue to go back and forth with you. I believe you were the one of the ones who was dragging when the original court filing was posted and blaming her for signing what you claimed to be a bad record deal. I?m done, you ain?t never taking your foot off her neck, no matter what is said or posted.