Fully vaxxed civil rights icon Jesse Jackson & wife hospitalized w/ COVID-19

Started by bby ddy, August 22, 2021, 12:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: 'ology on August 22, 2021, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 22, 2021, 01:16:46 PM
QuoteBIDEN: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." — town hall.

THE FACTS: Again, he painted with too broad a brush as he described in stark terms the disparity between those who got their shots and those who haven't. The disparity is real, but a small number of breakthrough infections happen and health officials say they are not a cause for alarm.

No vaccines are perfect, and the government is keeping a close eye on whether new coronavirus mutants start to outsmart the COVID-19 shots. But for now, federal health officials say even when breakthrough infections occur, they tend to be mild — the vaccines so far remain strongly protective against serious illness.

/.\

Edge gorl

tha scientists are literally bill nye nd tht fat black guy whose been paid for years to spread misinfo on various topics

bby ddy, finish these gorls!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Well imagine if he didn't say it.
Dummy girls in numbers would think "well what's the point!" and up goes the cases.
Sometimes you gotta stretch the truth so these gals don't throw themselves and push everyone else off the cliff in the name of individuality!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Annie

Politicians use marketing techniques..like they have to sell a product. I think it's better to be honest about the risks..and just stick to what health officials say (no medicine is a 100 percent guarantee and you also need about two weeks before your body has created antibodies). I get this will convince a lot of people to get the vaccine but these types of 'optimistic' statements also make people paranoid when people do die. It will always backfire.

/.\

Edge gorl

i dnt take hormone shots jayd'nathan

i take lequesh which is a conga mix of pink water, fruits & herbs
its made me tha women im am today, i dnt need ur draconian white folk medicines.

im pure.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"