tigernathan

LOONA.

At least he engaged in "conversation" with an adult

:everythingok:   

LOONA.

Thank God Blue won't be a confused tranny later in life   

tigernathan

tigernathan

Bey has AIDS. In case anyone is wondering.

Love King Jay btw :feelinmyself:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 02:51:39 PM
Thank God Blue won't be a confused tranny later in life   

fdgfggf

lemme go back. I must've missed something.
Are we all messing today. I just wanna know.
Its been a min'

LOONA.

CandyCrush

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 02:44:37 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on April 24, 2016, 02:14:16 PM
Nobody is defending what this woman did or said. I'm saying I haven't seen the hive posting death threats to him, telling him his business is dust now, that he better not show his face in public for 2-3months, etc. Yet I've seen all of these things said to her. Not him. Wonder why that is..

Jay was publicly shamed and embarrassed on national TV in front of God knows how many people. He was dragged on Twitter last night and trended with over 1 million tweets.

And why would her own stans send death threats to her husband and father of her child, especially considering she's forgiven him and they've worked through their issues?

He's been allegedly cheating on her since "Resentment" and has been getting lashed for well over a decade now. Rihanna rumors, elevator mess, suspect lyrics in his songs etc.

IDK why people are acting like he's getting a pass because the focus is a sidebitch for a few hours.  :dead:

Oh really? So time has passed & he's under some kind of psychotic force field because Bey forgave him. Yet this woman and her child receive death threats.

Sounds about right to me.