What happened to the Brandy snapchat thread from last night?

Started by Real, May 26, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssss

Who is Nice Stereo?

still haven't figured out

H.#.G.*.Z

Zankou.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King82

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

King82

Last I saw it was 21 pages and she definitely wasn't being lashed or dragged in anyway that some of these fags are exaggerating about.

King82

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 26, 2016, 09:17:45 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:46 AM
Duly noted.
And even still, her fan board shouldn't make it a habit of having threads bashing her........ESPECIALLY based on speculation and hearsay
what was said LaLATE?

I only saw everyone coming to her defense and dragging the person they assumed it would be

!!

In fact when we came to her defense, the same folks that are NOW complaining about her being dragged were complaining about us defending her.

GLOCK

Don't quote me FAGG that's my board bestie
If you got beef with him .. You got beef with me

FAGGOT

Vonc2002

f
That thread was definitely turning into a bashing session. When that girl jen revealed her rant about that phone call and how brandy attacked her,  there people went.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King82

Who is your bestie luv? I'll do as I please, so you're just gonna have to fuckin deal.