Spinoff: Old Scandals that Would Have Broken Social Media

Started by ssw4919, June 09, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 04:19:13 PM
Sam Cooke was killed by the hotel manager. She claimed he broke down her office door and tried to attack her.

omg fcf;cddf'df;fdfdffdfdf im sorry

not her giving  :helloimangie:

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 04:47:04 PM
Rick James was savage!
QuoteMom was beautiful. She was impressed with stars and never tried to hide it. In fact, she collected autographs.
?Guess who I just saw, James?? she said to me.
?Who??
?Prince.?
?You didn?t ask him for his autograph, did you??
?I sure did.?
?Why??
?Because I like his music, son. I think he?s great.?
?Okay. So now you have Prince?s autograph.?
?Wish I did. When I asked him, he just turned around and walked away.?
?You?re kidding.?
?No, I guess he don?t like giving out autographs.?
That?s all I needed to hear. I chased after that little turd. I caught up with him and was about to lay him out when his manager stepped in.
?What the hell is wrong with you, Rick?? asked the manager.
I told him Prince had dissed Mom and that I was gonna kick his scrawny ass. Prince explained that he didn?t know who Mom was.
?Well, now you know, motherfucker,? I said.
?Prince will be happy to apologize to your mother,? said the manager, ?and he will be happy to apologize to you.?
Prince apologized to Mom and apologized to me. I was a little disappointed ?cause I really did wanna kick his ass.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
QuotePrince apologized to Mom and apologized to me. I was a little disappointed ?cause I really did wanna kick his ass.
'c;cvcv
cv
cv
cv
cv
vc
v

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 09, 2016, 04:58:37 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 09, 2016, 04:57:27 PM
Funny thing is, I think if Janet's titty popped owt now or there was IG back then I don't think it would have been as big of a deal. There would have been memes for a week or two, Balck Twitter would have ran it to the ground and at worst her era would have gone to shit. I don't think her career would have suffered as much.

You think so?

definitely

the way Rih pops her titty out every 3 seconds  :dead: the world has seen plenty of titty since then. People were way more sensitive back then about everything sexual and grown

STUNNA GOD

Rxxf

I agree with the Janet thing... if it happened now.

When u think about it... JANET's incident is what created YOUTUBE.
BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

SSSDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDD

Well BOOK Isis!!!!!!!

Rxxf

"Sadly, while Karim, Chen, and Hurley all benefitted greatly from her nipple slip, Jackson took the brunt of the criticism. She released an album several weeks later, Damita Jo, and while the sales figures ended up being alright, the following two she has released since are considered some of her least successful records. Her career has never bounced back from the damage it suffered back in 2004, and it?s unfortunate, as Janet Jackson was one of the best pop/R&B stars we?ve known."

This sucks.
BRANDY

♛MANNY♛

i googled bertha franklin and the 4 image is

ha name is berta holland

alicia sis...wyd  :dead: weird

Kaeli.

Rxxf

i think TLC would have been a kii on social media back then
BRANDY