Spinoff: Old Scandals that Would Have Broken Social Media

Started by ssw4919, June 09, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

Rick James was savage!
QuoteMom was beautiful. She was impressed with stars and never tried to hide it. In fact, she collected autographs.
?Guess who I just saw, James?? she said to me.
?Who??
?Prince.?
?You didn?t ask him for his autograph, did you??
?I sure did.?
?Why??
?Because I like his music, son. I think he?s great.?
?Okay. So now you have Prince?s autograph.?
?Wish I did. When I asked him, he just turned around and walked away.?
?You?re kidding.?
?No, I guess he don?t like giving out autographs.?
That?s all I needed to hear. I chased after that little turd. I caught up with him and was about to lay him out when his manager stepped in.
?What the hell is wrong with you, Rick?? asked the manager.
I told him Prince had dissed Mom and that I was gonna kick his scrawny ass. Prince explained that he didn?t know who Mom was.
?Well, now you know, motherfucker,? I said.
?Prince will be happy to apologize to your mother,? said the manager, ?and he will be happy to apologize to you.?
Prince apologized to Mom and apologized to me. I was a little disappointed ?cause I really did wanna kick his ass.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Demm_

merkaba

BITCH no. I'm referring to the fact that a lot of ppl don't know that Marvin was a broke, drug addict most of his life.

merkaba

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 04:47:04 PM
Rick James was savage!
QuoteMom was beautiful. She was impressed with stars and never tried to hide it. In fact, she collected autographs.
?Guess who I just saw, James?? she said to me.
?Who??
?Prince.?
?You didn?t ask him for his autograph, did you??
?I sure did.?
?Why??
?Because I like his music, son. I think he?s great.?
?Okay. So now you have Prince?s autograph.?
?Wish I did. When I asked him, he just turned around and walked away.?
?You?re kidding.?
?No, I guess he don?t like giving out autographs.?
That?s all I needed to hear. I chased after that little turd. I caught up with him and was about to lay him out when his manager stepped in.
?What the hell is wrong with you, Rick?? asked the manager.
I told him Prince had dissed Mom and that I was gonna kick his scrawny ass. Prince explained that he didn?t know who Mom was.
?Well, now you know, motherfucker,? I said.
?Prince will be happy to apologize to your mother,? said the manager, ?and he will be happy to apologize to you.?
Prince apologized to Mom and apologized to me. I was a little disappointed ?cause I really did wanna kick his ass.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

adsfa;sdjfkjlas;cvxjcxkv
xc
v
sd
af
ads
f
cxv

asf
as
df
asd
f
asd
f
asdf
ads
f
ad
f

the way I'm CRYING rn omgggggggggggg s;adjflkjadsfjasdf

merkaba

QuoteThat?s all I needed to hear. I chased after that little turd.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Funny thing is, I think if Janet's titty popped owt now or there was IG back then I don't think it would have been as big of a deal. There would have been memes for a week or two, Balck Twitter would have ran it to the ground and at worst her era would have gone to shit. I don't think her career would have suffered as much.

GLOCK

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 09, 2016, 04:26:16 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 04:19:13 PM
Sam Cooke was killed by the hotel manager. She claimed he broke down her office door and tried to attack her.

Yep.  He was found dead wearing only a coat and shoes.   :uhh:  He stormed in looking for the woman he was messin with at the hotel earlier.

But ki at his widow remarrying three months later.  :dead:
Marrying his bestfriend at that (Bobby Womack)

She was so trash for that
But he cheated so much I don't feel as bad

Demm_

Yall...i low key feel bad for Mary. For her to find out that way. That messy host. Smh. Is there video from kci after that?

GLOCK

No shade but Brandys marriage would've been hyped up way more IMO

merkaba

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 09, 2016, 04:57:27 PM
Funny thing is, I think if Janet's titty popped owt now or there was IG back then I don't think it would have been as big of a deal. There would have been memes for a week or two, Balck Twitter would have ran it to the ground and at worst her era would have gone to shit. I don't think her career would have suffered as much.

You think so?

I honestly think it would've been worse. People are so dramatic these days.

JaMuzik

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 09, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

• The Jacksons.  Them niggas were nasty.  Joe, Jackie, and Jermaine shared women.  Jackie and Jermaine have kids with the same woman.   :omgwatshappening:  They were the biggest musical family ever and associated with other huge acts. 
That was Jermaine and Randy. Also there's a grandchild, Donte, that the Jacksons claim, but to this day no one knows who his parents are. He claims Randy as his father, but it's not his dad. And we don't know is bio mother is. And it rumored that Joseph brought him home from some groupie and that it's his child nnnnnn weird shit

.betterwiseup

James Brown beat Tammi Terrell in the head with a hammer backstage at a concert.

Lazarus

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 05:07:32 PM
James Brown beat Tammi Terrell in the head with a hammer backstage at a concert.

Her unsung story was so sad. He used to abuse her terribly.

ssw4919

The way Aaliyah's scandal was revealed was so odd.  They were runnin around saying they were best friends, him doing her entire album, dressed like twins, had in her singing inappropriate lyrics... Who DOES that with a 15 year-old girl and you are a nearly 30 year-old man?   :diddraispoot:

Everyone thought it was awkward, but no one knew exactly how old she was at first.  They just knew she was in high school.

Then, randomly, VIBE magazine published an article about R Kelly and just casually dropped the Aaliyah bomb in it.  Like, "Oh hey, look, we found a copy of a marriage certificate where she lied and said she was 18.   :rthosehotwings:

GLOCK

Quote from: Zinc on June 09, 2016, 05:08:55 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 05:07:32 PM

Her unsung story was so sad. He used to abuse her terribly.
The way the men in her life shitted on her  :uhh:
All the while it was so apparent that she wanted Marvin to step in and save her and LOVE HER

Crazy thing is... Marvin is the one that needed saving