K.Michelle Has An Important Message 4 Us

Started by Freemala Harris, November 22, 2016, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

QuoteI've never seen so many fucking mauled,miffed, aggrieved, and mentally injured humans gather in this one place call Social media.

Ill NEVER be judgmental and offer my verdict to anyone because I AM NOT perfect, If all u do is sit a social media site and bash your very own people who are put in a place to evoke solutions for YOU and you destroy them for your entertainment is sick! You mad at Trump but didn't even vote.

So stop posting about him to fit in and be funny. Stop tearing down Azelia Banks, that woman honestly is the most talented articulate female rapper out, her approach may not be what you like, but let her have an opinion and be who she is! You don't know ANYTHING about her and what she's going through.

That's your sister, she bleeds the blood of our ancestors. Leave Chris Brown the fuck alone, yes he made a mistake but unlike my abuser he apologized and got help, and even after that we allowed the media to crucify this man, Instead of at least forming a prayer circle.

He is TALENTED, of course they don't want him great. To watch how the media attempted to destroy Nate Parker so that the TRUTH of that movie wasn't told, and you all fell for it. Some black women said i'm not watching that movie because his wife is white.

WTF does that have to do with going 2pay tribute 2the great Nat Turner who fought for you mutha fuckas to go and be set free from captivity.

Do you think at a time like this when we are being murdered on camera that they want you to see a movie about black people actually sticking together and revolting against the unjust? You fell for it! Kanye West, is our brother and regardless of his statements he spoke several truths about this industry you will never understand unless you are apart of it.

You don't have to agree with him, but don't destroy that man. It's not funny and you aren't God and u can't usher out his life verdict.

And these little kids get yo ass off the computer& read a book! Stop fucking with Keyshia Cole.

What's so funny about bringing down an artist that sold millions &helped u through real heartbreak with ur nothing Ass man.Use your Own brain. Uplift ur people.I said what I said! I will speak the truth! I'm learnin

Eternal Bell

K.ueen jus booked bsource

tell these faggots 'bout em selfs then

BAPHOMET.

Admin

Quote from: Freeruu on November 22, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
QuoteLeave Chris Brown the fuck alone, yes he made a mistake but unlike my abuser he apologized and got help
:diddraispoot: Is she making this about her

D.I.E.G.O.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: squid on November 22, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on November 22, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
QuoteLeave Chris Brown the fuck alone, yes he made a mistake but unlike my abuser he apologized and got help
:diddraispoot: Is she making this about her

waits QUEEN  :ohwow:  this is ver' true. Chris is a damn good man

Cowboy Nine

n

He just hurled Royalty out his bathroom hun

D.I.E.G.O.

Kurama

QuoteAnd these little kids get yo ass off the computer& read a book! Stop fucking with Keyshia Cole.

g;l,g;lb6

Eternal Bell

November 22, 2016, 01:00:35 PM #11 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:00:43 PM by Tinker Hell
Quote from: Kurama on November 22, 2016, 12:53:04 PM
QuoteAnd these little kids get yo ass off the computer& read a book! Stop fucking with Keyshia Cole.

g;l,g;lb6
gggggggggggggggd

keep it reals wit us now K.ueen  :supluv:

Gilgamesh.