Ferrari Breaks DOWN Over Gay Rumors: I'm No "D*ck In The Ass Nigga!"

Started by Freemala Harris, July 11, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: Kurama on July 11, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Quote from: Real on July 11, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
I thought a gay could be cis

They can.

Gay is a sexual orientation. Cis is gender.

This is why that term was created. I had issues with it initially too.

My friend kinda lashed me.

Everyone who is male bodied doesnt identify with being a boy/man/male -they're trans

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 11, 2017, 08:31:18 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 11, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Quote from: Real on July 11, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
I thought a gay could be cis

They can.

Gay is a sexual orientation. Cis is gender.

This is why that term was created. I had issues with it initially too.

My friend kinda lashed me.

Everyone who is male bodied doesnt identify with being a boy/man/male -they're trans

These are real terms in the world of sociology, but most of them have become buzzwords people like to scream out when they're pissed about something.

If I see anything about misogynoir or cultural appropriation being misused again...

>>><<<

Yeah, I hate that sometimes Im forced to use certain language to be seen as "up to date" or progressive in academia. I meant to talk to you about this cause I probably will have to utilize this same language or come up with my own to get this damn doctorate

:melmel:

Sovereign.

I feel Yum' and Kur' though. This current wave of pseudo-intellect is definitely problematic. A lot folk read a tweet about anti-blackness or feminism and run with the shit and it's like no hun... :dead: make yourself fully knowledgeable and not "trendy". It paints academia in very surface level.

yummy

It's that damn Deray and the other twitter gays' fault tbh. Too much whining about a damn oppressor and not enough self evaluation.

Half of those gorls are just miserable and projecting their anger against the straight boys who bullied them in high school and the white gays on those dating apps who don't want their asses. 

Sovereign.

I think a lot of the discussion being had via social media has it's pros because this racist, homophobia, misogyny bullshit been occurring since Middle Passage/post-slavery and niggas is finally speaking on the shit,  but it also  has its cons being that it perpetuates this idea of "trends" and excuses millennials from actually engaging in work offline (i.e. reading, doing community work, etc.).

Kurama

Quote from: Dreamsicle. on July 11, 2017, 08:39:07 PM
I feel Yum' and Kur' though. This current wave of pseudo-intellect is definitely problematic. A lot folk read a tweet about anti-blackness or feminism and run with the shit and it's like no hun... :dead: make yourself fully knowledgeable and not "trendy". It paints academia in very surface level.

Yeah agreed. Just realized who you were ! Thanks for the bday love on fb bavi!

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on July 11, 2017, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: Dreamsicle. on July 11, 2017, 08:39:07 PM

Yeah agreed. Just realized who you were ! Thanks for the bday love on fb bavi!

Always.  :blush:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Him saaying hes a no dick in da booty ass nigga just means ges a top
If ur attracted to men ur attracted to men no.matter ur sexual roles
Worse than janets mess in colored gorls (aint no bodu bendin me ovah)
So u doin da bendin lmao

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Real

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 11, 2017, 08:51:42 PM
So u doin da bendin lmao

This is really your interpretation of what he said Lew? :dead:

4 fucking k

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 11, 2017, 08:51:42 PM
So u doin da bendin lmao

Pretty much