Ever fell in love with a Str8?

Started by realbrandyfan, March 04, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realbrandyfan

Well, this guy was Hispanic and he has a good heart. He made me feel like gold..that I haven?t felt in a while. In a way, I felt like guinea pig when it came ?hanging? out with a gay guy. Everyone saw that it may be more there but he tried his best to keep it covered up like he didn?t feel more. So, I guess that would mean I could get thrown under the bus without even knowing it. Should I be worried? I do really care about him but at the same time I don?t want look stupid and I want to protect myself. I always thinking about him. I?m doing my best to avoid him...when he calls I don?t answer.

Gekkouga

No, although there was this fine arab boy in college and the chemistry we had was so fucking insane :gorlonfire:
Later on we had the opportunity to "amicably" sleep together but I refused cause I knew it would turn into some sickening mess and we were good friends so I didn't want to ruin that.

Straights are fine to look at but stay the fuck away. If you get too close you see how immature, filthy, ignorant, and homophobic they truly are and the whole fantasy is ruined :ohwow:

🦚

Y?all turn everything into a drama.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

GRAND

Yeah these straight guy stories always end in a positive note <3

realbrandyfan

Yea; when everyone was saying he needs to come out...he then found out. He threw me under the bus with mutual friends to turn the spotlight off him. I later found that out after we reconciled.

Cuban0

Oh yeah a couple......a married mechanic guy & latin king being some of them.

realbrandyfan

Now, I?m just distancing my self from him and the other mutual Str8 friends. I?m not sure if I?m doing the right thing. What do you all think?

Stewie

Quote from: Tonkaman on March 04, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
Yup, agreed. Would never do that to myself again. That's why I like when y'all actually post gay men in those threads, I don't even crush on Straight guys lie that anymore. I need to at least know I got a chance.
Omff
>>>>>><<<<<<