aklnksjfn This Wendy Williams shape

Started by Sinpool, March 05, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Mistress Marie Laveau on March 05, 2018, 08:30:11 PM
klnbhkj

And love that woman.

I aspire to be able to go out and have thot adventures when I'm her age too.

Live your best life forever quee's

I know she's leaving a trail of hearts everytime she goes out.
]pj[ofipbuebf

:stressed:

Stewie

Stewie

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 05, 2018, 08:33:09 PM
see they would be READING HER if she was a contestant .. she was horrible

How? This was good IMO

I've never seen this show so if this performance sucks then they must be really good on the show

Heated🔥

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Stewie on March 05, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 05, 2018, 08:33:09 PM
see they would be READING HER if she was a contestant .. she was horrible

How? This was good IMO

I've never seen this show so if this performance sucks then they must be really good on the show

he isnt apart of the show he helps judge the show and to start this box shape.  he needs to be wearing pads for a more womanly shape

Admin

I don't know why Todrick is even part of the Drag Race family. He barely has pop culture knowledge and don't know shit about drag, judging by this horrendous outfit and lip sync.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: squid on March 05, 2018, 09:04:06 PM
I don't know why Todrick is even part of the Drag Race family. He barely has pop culture knowledge and don't know shit about drag, judging by this horrendous outfit and lip sync.

!!!!

i think as long as youre gay and seen a few drag shows you can judge.

only REAL qualified judges IMO are ru and michelle cause they have been immersed in drag since te late 80's.. the rest of the judges are just cock suckers ... literally!

Admin

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 05, 2018, 09:07:10 PM
Quote from: squid on March 05, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

!!!!

i think as long as youre gay and seen a few drag shows you can judge.

only REAL qualified judges IMO are ru and michelle cause they have been immersed in drag since te late 80's.. the rest of the judges are just cock suckers ... literally!
Totally agree.
That Carson dude didn't even recognize Kennedy's Janet outfit and had the nerve to say her movements weren't really giving Janet.  :ummwhat:
And there were other instances where I was like "fag why are you even a judge". And it's funny cause Ru keeps saying it's important to know your history and then these judge fags don't know who Kylie Minogue is.

Sinpool

fsknkjfnfff

Yeah Tod is late.

The performances he's that he choreographs are so fucknig late especially compared to the other cracked out fag that had before.