Kelly had to have felt some kinda way at the time...

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 27, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
Quote from: herbie on March 27, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
i think kelly coulda had a platinum mess if she went a different route when she first branched off

instead of the pop guitar sarah/becky mess she was doin

train on a track!
PSA in song, etc.
s
dsdds

i kinda got my life tho it was cute
but nothing the DC crowd would dug into.

she finally really DUG the fuck in and gnawed on a few skulls with Talk A Good Game

and Ms. Kelly was real cute . but i dunno. she didn't DIG the fuck in like Letoya.
Goddess said fuck it and put that fry daddy to fucking use

I always thought Matt purposely set her up to do pop/alternative music so as not be direct competition to Beyonc?.

Let's not forget that Kelly was the first one to experience success apart from the group with Nelly's Dilemma.  Instead of capitalizing on that and staying in that lane, Matt had her recording that awful debut album.  WTF was Stole?

No shade but Dilemma was one of the biggest songs of the decade.  Kelly should have done that type of R&B.  :ummwhat:

And if I recall correctly, Beyonc? was supposed to debut first.  But they rushed Kelly's project after Dilemma took off.
!!!!! Bdnfnfnfnnfnfnf :kii:

He?s such a damn snake. All jokes aside, I?m sure that really fucked with her self esteem even more

Pure sabotage if i ever saw it

ssw4919

And when you consider the fact that LeToya had to fight and claw her way back from obscurity after being kicked out, while Kelly had one of the biggest girl groups ever to help her succeed.  The fact that they're even comparable success wise is a read for Kelly.

Lazarus

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 27, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
Quote from: herbie on March 27, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
i think kelly coulda had a platinum mess if she went a different route when she first branched off

instead of the pop guitar sarah/becky mess she was doin

train on a track!
PSA in song, etc.
s
dsdds

i kinda got my life tho it was cute
but nothing the DC crowd would dug into.

she finally really DUG the fuck in and gnawed on a few skulls with Talk A Good Game

and Ms. Kelly was real cute . but i dunno. she didn't DIG the fuck in like Letoya.
Goddess said fuck it and put that fry daddy to fucking use

I always thought Matt purposely set her up to do pop/alternative music so as not be direct competition to Beyonc?.

Let's not forget that Kelly was the first one to experience success apart from the group with Nelly's Dilemma.  Instead of capitalizing on that and staying in that lane, Matt had her recording that awful debut album.  WTF was Stole?

No shade but Dilemma was one of the biggest songs of the decade.  Kelly should have done that type of R&B.  :ummwhat:

And if I recall correctly, Beyonc? was supposed to debut first.  But they rushed Kelly's project after Dilemma took off.

!!!!!!!!!

fedswatchin

Quote from: Paradiso. on March 27, 2018, 10:47:57 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 27, 2018, 10:44:37 PM
At least Kelly has a classic smash & a few other hits under her belt

Ain?t nobody playing torn in 2018
I don?t hear kelly tearing up the airwaves in 2018 either tbh
vvvvcccvvccccc

fedswatchin

Quote from: FadedEnvy on March 27, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 27, 2018, 11:07:47 PM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on March 27, 2018, 10:59:24 PM
Rowland's biggest hit away from Destiny's Child is "Dilemma," her collaboration with Nelly. The song spent 10 weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 and nine weeks atop the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

Her 2002 solo debut, "Simply Deep," has sold 594,000 in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
sdddfffgggggg LeToya SLAYED and had Mathew Knowles shaking in 06, huh?

Whoa

LUCKETT*LETOYA. BACK 2 LIFE. 7,672
fcccvvvvvvcccc

Scott.

March 28, 2018, 12:32:00 AM #37 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:32:34 AM by Scott.

:stressed: :stressed:

Young

🦚

Simply Deep sold more than Letoya debut. Song just doesn?t do overcertifications.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

🦚

She didn?t deserve shit. Her album did NOT sell 1 million copies. It barely edged over the 500k mark.

She?s platinum like tlc is diamond by fraud and deceit.

Soundscan >>>
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kalifornia.

Wow. Toya's platinum and Sle is pissed about it.