Kelly had to have felt some kinda way at the time...

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Letoya?s career was really popping when she first came out. She should have never took that long break after lady love.

Genesis

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 28, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
Quote from: Young on March 27, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
LeToya = Kelly

One just remained more relevant in mainstream

But LeToya stayed booked too; in the acting world

And this latest album is cute af

Her videos and everything >>>

She is slaying her lil R&B Lane

no

kelly started off good branching out and doing alternative pop
then she wanted to do rnb
then she wanted to do pop
then sex vixen mess

and all the while having stockholm syndrome with bey still tryna stay up her ass and projects

smh

kelly and toy aint tha same
Kelly screwed up trying to do r & b. She should have stayed in that alternative/euro music lane.

Lazarus

March 28, 2018, 06:23:03 PM #63 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 06:23:25 PM by Lazarus
Kelly doing alternative music made absolutely no sense. She should've been allowed to record an R&B album as well.

b7

Quote from: Genesis on March 28, 2018, 06:17:32 PM
LeToya = Kelly

no

then sex vixen mess

and all the while having stockholm syndrome with bey still tryna stay up her ass and projects

smh

Kelly screwed up trying to do r & b. She should have stayed in that alternative/euro music lane.
idk if that was really in her heart though. whatever the case was, she should have listened to her gut.

I feel like all the girls didn't wanna lash Mathew Knowles out of respect for Beyonce and keeping the peace. THAT is a small part of what
held Kelly and Michelle back, IMO. Again, small part. I wouldn't put it all on him of course

But then Bey found out he was the snake LeToya and Latavia said he was  :dead:  mess

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 28, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
Kelly doing alternative music made absolutely no sense. She should've been allowed to record an R&B album as well.

!!!

That was all Mathew's doing. He sabotaged that girl.

ssw4919

Why would Kelly not do R&B when DC did it, Dilemma was huge, and Motivation was her biggest hit?  That should have been her lane, a grilled R&B tea.

b7

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 28, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Why would Kelly not do R&B when DC did it, Dilemma was huge, and Motivation was her biggest hit?  That should have been her lane, a grilled R&B tea.
im kinda fuming FOR her, tbh.

I wonder if some of the resentment toward Bey had anything to do with her frustrations with Mathew that she pent up for all those years 

She?ll never speak on it, but i wish she?d be real and do so. Things clearly aren?t the same

Lazarus

Quote from: StarKitty on March 28, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

!!!

That was all Mathew's doing. He sabotaged that girl.

!!!!!

His confused her fanbase and alienated her from R&B radio in the process.  :dead:

I believe Beyonce solo album initially was an experimental album but after Work It Out received lukewarm reception she changed direction. Her solo album was set for an October 2002 release too.

Mel.

Kelly?s successful in her own right
and still has a career

I don?t think she should feel any sorta way

MelMel

Mel.

Her not having a platinum album
does not negate all the succeee she?s had and still having..

Mel.

She?s had platinum albums in Destiny?s child
she honestly doesn?t have to have to earn another platinum album in her life

she?s already done that
many will say it doesn?t count, but it definitely does
she sang on those albums so...

Genesis

She was more successful doing that music though.

Genesis

Quote from: 1RIG on March 28, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
Quote from: Genesis on March 28, 2018, 06:17:32 PM
LeToya = Kelly

no

then sex vixen mess

smh

idk if that was really in her heart though. whatever the case was, she should have listened to her gut.

I feel like all the girls didn't wanna lash Mathew Knowles out of respect for Beyonce and keeping the peace. THAT is a small part of what
held Kelly and Michelle back, IMO. Again, small part. I wouldn't put it all on him of course

But then Bey found out he was the snake LeToya and Latavia said he was  :dead:  mess
Once they all left matthew though none of them really progressed as far as careers go, except Bey but maybe you?re right