Kelly had to have felt some kinda way at the time...

Started by Kalifornia., March 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

RAY7

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 28, 2018, 10:31:45 PM
Why wasn't this a single?   :omgwatshappening:

its great for slow bedroom jam
wouldnt have gotten any airplay

FAMÈ

Kelly is just weak to me.

She always has a bunch of filler on every album. Dnndndndnd and you never really LIVE out for her. She?s boring and not the cutest.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Genesis on March 28, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Yall still blaming matthew for WHAT?!

?Omg if she woulda started doing r & b she would have done better?

The bitch been doing r & b for the last 10 years and still flopping. What the hell are yall talking about?  :dead:

Her career SANK fast when she put out Ms Kelly  :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii:

oh girl

it's Matthew Knowles

not far-fetched that he sabotaged this girl
and based on his most recent statements, it was indeed because of her skin color

now hush :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: AYR on March 28, 2018, 08:40:41 PM
WLTO was a worldwide smash though probably overall bigger than Motivation and everything else
yea but eh, that speaks more to Calvin Harris? name or whoever it was, IMO. Still huge for her tho

I think it?s perfectly fine to hop back n forth between genres. It?s the momentum and choices that she makes outside of that, that be fuckin her up

Not to mention time between albums and indecision of course. :dead:  that?s with a lot of artists, but at least most of the other girls slayed outta the gate as solo artists

She?s been all the way inconsistent from day 1

STUNNA GOD

Since we're on the subject, Dumb grew the fuck ON me.

b7

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on March 28, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

The bitch been doing r & b for the last 10 years and still flopping. What the hell are yall talking about?  :dead:

oh girl

it's Matthew Knowles

and based on his most recent statements, it was indeed because of her skin color

yea Genesis, it goes beyond that. How you start from day 1 is a VERY serious thing. That start with ?Stole? and then Bey fucking everyone up from CIL all the way down, did a number on that girl :dead: I?m pretty certain of it.  Bey dropped that AND Bday before Kelly ever even put out another album :dead: 

A 5 year break after ur debut is smart? Ch. she was never big enough to pull that. It ain?t like she had some Lauryn Hill type of debut

b7

Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
Since we're on the subject, Dumb grew the fuck ON me.

ncncncnnc me too

It?s late as fuck about 7-8 years but it slaps

🦚

David Guetta was flopping for years prior to WLTO. So it def wasn?t just him. 
Besides kelly had other overseas smashes like the Work remix.

Her dumb ass should?ve made a dance album at that time. Instead of that bipolar mess that had the ugly blue light cover.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: BARD? on March 28, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Kelly is just weak to me.

She always has a bunch of filler on every album. Dnndndndnd and you never really LIVE out for her. She?s boring and not the cutest.
vggggvvvvccvcfccccccc

Blunt, RUDE self

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

oh girl

it's Matthew Knowles

yea Genesis, it goes beyond that. How you start from day 1 is a VERY serious thing. That start with ?Stole? and then Bey fucking everyone up from CIL all the way down, did a number on that girl :dead: I?m pretty certain of it.  Bey dropped that AND Bday before Kelly ever even put out another album :dead: 

A 5 year break after ur debut is smart? Ch. she was never big enough to pull that. It ain?t like she had some Lauryn Hill type of debut

What in the blue fuck was kelly thinking waiting five years

While bey had a movie done then ran to record bday release record more and re release

Before kellys mess came outlmao

What a joke

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ssw4919

Every time Kelly came out, Bey would be right on her heels.  I remember Kelly did a pre-performance of Like That at the BET Awards, like she was opening up for Bey.  Way to highlight the differences.  :guys:

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 29, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

oh girl

it's Matthew Knowles

What in the blue fuck was kelly thinking waiting five years

While bey had a movie done then ran to record bday release record more and re release

Before kellys mess came outlmao

What a joke
!!!!! :uhh:

I think she was in her abusive relationship around that time though. And the destiny fulfilled album i forgot about

But still smh

🦚

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 29, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
Every time Kelly came out, Bey would be right on her heels.  I remember Kelly did a pre-performance of Like That at the BET Awards, like she was opening up for Bey.  Way to highlight the differences.  :guys:

You mean the performance that bey negotiated to have her in? Kelly wasn?t on BET?s radar.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on March 29, 2018, 02:11:41 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on March 29, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

You mean the performance that bey negotiated to have her in? Kelly wasn?t on BET?s radar.
cnncnncnc why didn?t she negotiate to have Kelly pre-record her vocal like she did? :kii:  pure mess, I?m sorry.

Poor girl didn?t speak up for herself smh