Surviving R.Kelly New Trailer

Started by Marilyn, December 27, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 01, 2019, 06:18:46 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on January 01, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on January 01, 2019, 04:44:43 PM
I def think Bert shouldn?t have touched these young women/teenage girls. It?s wrong and creepy, because physiologically there are just inferior. There is no balance. But an actual child is whole ?nother dimension, those are people pre-puberty. It?s just levels. I wonder if Bert feels any guilt.
Most predators and pedos feel it's their right and they're entitled to it, only their feelings matter, their victims pain is the source of their power.
In short, he's a sociopathic monster.

None of these bitches are victims and that?s the bottom line.
j
Ok

FlowerBomb

Bet you wouldn't t leave your kids around this pedo

yummy

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 01, 2019, 06:17:52 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 31, 2018, 08:36:03 PM
Didn't he meet Aaliyah when she was like, 10? :dead: I'm sure he gained the family's trust over time and eventually groomed her into thinking their nothing wrong with them having a romantic relationship

That's how most predators work

So you think a functionally illiterate R. Kelly convinced her parents that their relationship was okay? :dead: you guys are giving him way too much power. There needs to be accountability on all sides. He met her when she was 12 but they didn?t work together till she was 14.

Girl, I'm not debating this with you.

I feel that man is a demented pervert and you and Malcolm aren't change my mind. Happy New Year.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 01, 2019, 06:36:29 PM
Didn't he meet Aaliyah when she was like, 10? :dead: I'm sure he gained the family's trust over time and eventually groomed her into thinking their nothing wrong with them having a romantic relationship

So you think a functionally illiterate R. Kelly convinced her parents that their relationship was okay? :dead: you guys are giving him way too much power. There needs to be accountability on all sides. He met her when she was 12 but they didn?t work together till she was 14.

Girl, I'm not debating this with you.

I feel that man is a demented pervert and you and Malcolm aren't change my mind. Happy New Year.

jejsjsjsjsjsjssjsjsjdj

4 fucking k

The gay community is literally built off pedos but keep talking about a deceased woman who never shared her story and allegations from decades ago

death

Admin

Buy The Stars✨

I agree somewhat.  I don't think it's fair to Blame Aaliyah Dana.  Her parents and Robert yes. 110 percent yes. 

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

RAY7

Damns the Berts have been getting dragged since 2018

Boomz

January 01, 2019, 08:30:42 PM #162 Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:30:57 PM by Boomer, LLC
Quote from: Marilyn on December 31, 2018, 10:02:56 PM
Quote?We were out on the road with Aaliyah,? she says. ?On a tour bus, there really aren?t many confined spaces. When you get on the bus there are bunks and so these bunks have little curtains you can pull at night if you don?t want anybody to see you sleeping.? ?So it just so happened we were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody?s communicating, laughing,? Cunningham continues. ?When the [room] door flew open on the bus. Robert was having sex with Aaliyah.?

im sorry but not them hitting a pothole and this door FLYING open

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbsbsbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

BAPHOMET.

JHJHGGJHVGHVJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJXZSJHGJHGJHGHGJHJGHGJGH

Kaeli.