Surviving R.Kelly New Trailer

Started by Marilyn, December 27, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Marilyn on December 31, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
lifetime done lost they damn minds. there's going to be a scene where the backup dancer describes WATCHING aaliyah and r.kelly have sexual encounters on the tour bus :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

https://people.com/music/r-kelly-sex-underaged-aaliyah-on-tour-bus-surviving-r-kelly-lifetime/
who even wants to hear this??

ton

This article

Every time I see the Age ain't nothing but a number single cover, I wanna scratch my eye out

Buy The Stars✨

Wow

Robert came to me, we were in Miami,? recalls Smith. ?Robert said, ?Man we got Aaliyah in trouble?.? After asking what was the problem, Smith says he got a heartbreaking answer: ?Robert mentioned to me that ?I think she?s pregnant?. That broke my heart right there because I really believed him when he said that he wasn?t messing with Aaliyah?Once he told me that I was at a loss for words

Buy The Stars✨

I low key feel like they shouldn't talk about Aaliyah cause she isn't here to defend herself but if it helps brings Robert down then I'm here for it

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 31, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Wow

Robert came to me, we were in Miami,? recalls Smith. ?Robert said, ?Man we got Aaliyah in trouble?.? After asking what was the problem, Smith says he got a heartbreaking answer: ?Robert mentioned to me that ?I think she?s pregnant?. That broke my heart right there because I really believed him when he said that he wasn?t messing with Aaliyah?Once he told me that I was at a loss for words
asddnnsdnsnsdann Not "we"

I woulda been like "Nigga what "we"  :shannonsmissing:"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 9! on December 31, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Nick'Cha

lla link=topic=66036.msg1868122#msg1868122 date=1546303554

Wow

sfgggfdg
i didnt even realize that

ton

Quote from: 9! on December 31, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 31, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
Wow

stop posting this mess y'all

:gorlonfire:

True or not, I cringe at the thought of this baby being taken advantage of  :gorlonfire:

Cowboy Nine

ton

Yeah LOL

But he got her so young. Pedophiles really bother me cause it's caused issues for two people I'm close to

GLOCK

It?s so disgusting how her family left her around this grown ass man unattended or supervised

Outside of him being trash.. her fam is just as guilty

Young

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 31, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
I low key feel like they shouldn't talk about Aaliyah cause she isn't here to defend herself but if it helps brings Robert down then I'm here for it

!!!!

This is getting tf DISGUSTING

ton

December 31, 2018, 08:20:38 PM #71 Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:21:00 PM by tontonton
Quote from: Glock on December 31, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
It?s so disgusting how her family left her around this grown ass man unattended or supervised

ok?

Watch your children until they can fight a faggot off

Aka.... Until they're like 20  :dead:

My sister don't let NOBODY be around my niece alone but me, our dad, sister, and mother

It's funny but inspiring at the same time  :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: tontonton on December 31, 2018, 08:20:38 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 31, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

ok?

Watch your children until they can fight a faggot off

Aka.... Until they're like 20  :dead:

My sister don't let NOBODY be around my niece alone but me, our dad, sister, and mother

It's funny but inspiring at the same time  :kii:
jjdjdjsjd

I?m sorry but that?s how it should be

Like sis was 14  :uhh:
Why did they think it was ok to just leave her ALONE with a grown ass nigger

He married this girl and possibly got her pregnant

Y?all could?ve avoided this damn mess

Cowboy Nine

Why couldn't she keep her legs closed

Young

Quote from: 9! on December 31, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
Why couldn't she keep her legs closed