Welp..Gofundme to refund all those stupid fags for border wall

Started by Ma Lo, January 12, 2019, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

That's what they dumb asses get ..:blessed:

By Mihir Zaveri
Jan. 11, 2019

The crowdfunding platform GoFundMe said that more than $20 million in donations were slated to be refunded after a campaign to raise $1 billion for the Trump administration to build a wall on the border with Mexico had fallen well short of its goal.

The fund-raising campaign, which began last month, had gone viral as President Trump?s attempt to get Congress to pay for the wall fueled a heated political dispute and resulted in a partial shutdown of the federal government.

More than 325,000 donors had pledged in the GoFundMe campaign that the organizer, a veteran from Florida named Brian Kolfage, said would have been used for President Trump?s border wall.

But in a note posted on the campaign?s website on Friday, Mr. Kolfage said the federal government would not be able to accept the donations ?anytime soon.?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/gofundme-border-wall-refund.html

ton

Rxxf

Now the organizer (Kolfage) wants to take the money and create a non-profit organization to build the wall.

:melmel:

So the 20 million will probably stick -- for those who want to donate to the nonprofit.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

the fact that they were able to mobilize and raise that much money is frightening

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 12, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
the fact that they were able to mobilize and raise that much money is frightening
!! in such a quick turnaround  :dead:
The racists are ORGANIZED

Ma Lo

D.I.E.G.O.

n $20M out of $5B.
:plzstop:

They knew the federal government couldn?t accept it even if the full amount was raised. It was a stunt.

Cowboy Nine

Nnnnnnnnn

I wish Gofundme could keep the coins and give it some charity for undocumented people or something.

That'd stick it in their craw.

:scrumptious:

Kurama

Quote from: Nine on January 12, 2019, 12:14:13 PM
Nnnnnnnnn

I wish Gofundme could keep the coins and give it some charity for undocumented people or something.

:kii:

Ma Lo

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 12, 2019, 12:15:42 PM
Quote from: Nine on January 12, 2019, 12:14:13 PM
Nnnnnnnnn

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

Just shows you how tight the white community is. They know how to rally together and get something done (even though they still failed lolz).