Kobe bringing brandy to prom had the white girls fuming

Started by HUGO, January 29, 2020, 03:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justaway_

Sonja Norwood -Brandy's mother:

"I said I don't know this guy. I had no idea who he was. And then Brandy said, 'He's a basketball player.' And I said, 'So?'" She added: "I liked that he had involved parents and he was doing well academically. He seemed to be a pretty good kid. He was levelheaded and grounded. And I said OK."

s
dsds
sd
s
:guys: 

HUGO

Quote from: Justaway_ on January 29, 2020, 03:14:26 PM
Sonja Norwood -Brandy's mother:

"I said I don't know this guy. I had no idea who he was. And then Brandy said, 'He's a basketball player.' And I said, 'So?'" She added: "I liked that he had involved parents and he was doing well academically. He seemed to be a pretty good kid. He was levelheaded and grounded. And I said OK."

s
dsds
sd
s
:guys:

Sonja is a fuckin kiiiii

:plzstop:

Kaeli.

HUGO

Sarah Cohen  Classmate
Quote"It's supposed to be everybody's night. Now it's not going to be a prom, it's going to be this other thing 'cause Bran-dee (eye roll) is going to be there."

Like girl wasn't nobody checkin for you anyways Sarah

Purple Moon

Quote from: Hugo on January 29, 2020, 03:21:07 PM
Sarah Cohen  Classmate
Quote"It's supposed to be everybody's night. Now it's not going to be a prom, it's going to be this other thing 'cause Bran-dee (eye roll) is going to be there."

sarah girl...

how can people be so jealous?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

HUGO

The girls were PISSED

Suzy Sostmann  Classmate
Quote"I mean, OK, it's Brandy and everything, but this is ridiculous! It's not her fault, but we should be able to have our prom in peace. We just want to have our prom and get on with our lives."

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Hugo on January 29, 2020, 03:21:07 PM
Sarah Cohen  Classmate

Yeah Sa-rah Oompa Loompa Bitch  :disgusted:

4everSLAYanafan

The night didn't end without a kiss.

Brandy  "I pecked him twice. His lips were so soft." —To the Philadelphia Daily News in 1996

:ohwow: I wanna kiss em both

HUGO

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on January 29, 2020, 04:18:37 PM
The night didn't end without a kiss.

Brandy  "I pecked him twice. His lips were so soft." —To the Philadelphia Daily News in 1996

:ohwow: I wanna kiss em both

I wish she just kept it all the way real. One min you kissed him..the next it was a peck on the check. Like that good girl shit was played out sis

BigDawg

She looked gorgeous that night too, there was a lot of hype behind them being an "it" couple. They were coy about it. 

ophababes.

dffgggggggg sis wasnt fckn moved

Cartierline

Quote from: 'phil on January 29, 2020, 05:09:42 PM

dffgggggggg sis wasnt fckn moved
skdshds sis probably gave every bit of  :disgusted: while giving that account