Kaeli.

BVVVBBDBBDBXJ

not "the news" 

did Ci die? 

GLOCK

I knew it was gone b this hxjdjddjsksksksk

ton

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Watch her come back skinnier than Rih

Lmao

Vonc2002

Quote from: ICON on January 30, 2020, 05:10:42 PM
Watch her come back
f
She ain't came back since evolution.  Stfu and Be happy this bitch finally successfully do sumn. Im just glad this bitch finally discovered what she's good at,  Popping out lil statistics
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2020, 05:16:46 PM
Watch her come back
f
She ain't came back since evolution.  Stfu and Be happy this bitch finally successfully do sumn. Im just glad this bitch finally discovered what she's good at,  Popping out lil statistics
woah!

fedswatchin

Watch her come back
f
She ain't
fat like rih

Not Ci being in better shape than the bitch even WHILE carrying :plzstop: barren slut

BAPHOMET.

Lmao
thffjjfjfj

that would have to mean she's bigger than Rih now. Which she's not.  :nogrammynoneck: gonna need to put on 70 more

fedswatchin

Like... Gtfgsyhzhxbxgzgzfsf;

When's this bitch announcing her pregnancy

ton

Watch her come back
f
readin!

fag shut up and worry about when rih will lose ONE of those quadruplet chins

Vonc2002

Quote from: Get Darius. on January 30, 2020, 05:18:15 PM

Lmao
thffjjfjfj

that would have to mean she's bigger than Rih now. Which she's not.  :nogrammynoneck: gonna need to put on 70 more
U itching for a Mariah lashing in here huh

Vonc2002

Cis back tf up off me.  This bitch is a flop at everything but fucking and developing an egg. We've found her fckn THING! REJOICE!