What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM
Ray just doesn't back down from an argument/debate

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

:traciandchelle:

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:
He really shouldve just said it bothered him earlier but here we are Damn near 130pgs later :unsure:
he tries to hold the mess in, but I know him too well

Tanna naming him was ok, but from the MOMENT you came in and laughed, he's wanted this scuffle :dead:

I'm screaming at yawl refusing to edit the list. he's really not gonna make peace with yawl until it's done  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Ray.. I'll ask u this and I'm done.
which one of us do u want a bond with.. because it's apparent u want that real bro thing..

vonc :ohwow: or myself :wellheythere: ?

im leaning towards von 

opha lipa

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 05:47:22 PM
Quote from: 'phil on January 28, 2020, 05:45:50 PM
Quote from: MENTdetector on January 28, 2020, 05:41:01 PM
why do i not see member 89 on the MENT list?

ghhhhghhggggggggggggg

thats ray bby, he on there

trust
just as sure as Kelly has Platinum solo albums

fgghhhhhhhhhhhhh

were u replying to another post?

cuz this makes NO sense  :dead:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

RAY7

Vonc be forgetting the mess he says though 
now I've been "arguing about the mess I said I paid"
but just a few minutes ago "no one said you were arguing about the list!" "IDK what you're mad about!"

GLOCK

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:52:17 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 05:46:37 PM
Whew.
ray is grasping for straws jxjsjsksksksks
ive always known he was envious of my friendship with Von but I didn't know it cut that DEEP!

Von and myself barely interact on this board, If were being honest

love u FRIEND .. a bond that extends far beyond this place

!!!!!!!!!!!
U be making booty threads and shit. We definitely don't interact on here like that but  apparently we attached at the hip so idk :kii:
nxnznjzzn like!

If u go to most of the threads we barely quote each other or address each other unless it's a rih thread  Jxjdjsjsksks

Rays pissed about it. He hates it

you have A friend
I actually am happy for you. No friends outside of this Internet forum is already Hell Im sure
Vonc is a good person for the most part so I see why he's being nice
hxhdjsjsjskjskssksksks
Whew!
You are pissed about this Ray!!!
The girls just want me around.. off and on the board! Kii

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:58:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:50:45 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 28, 2020, 05:45:26 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 28, 2020, 05:37:18 PM
Ray just doesn't back down from an argument/debate

Dndndjjd it just so happens that this one involves his name in the OP of a mess.

:traciandchelle:

I'd say he's one of the more laid back members on here. He doesn't go SNIFFIN for mess and making call out threads but if it finds him he'll ..... engage u a bit.

Love king

i give him that, he's laid back. which is why iono why he let this get to him all week :dead:
he was bothered about being on the list. that's why I told him to simply tell them it bothered him and move on.
he definitely wasn't supposed to do all of this going back and forth about it  :dead:
Bent, I really didn't see that it bothered him until just now tho.  The way he snapped on lil marque shocked me :kii:
He really shouldve just said it bothered him earlier but here we are Damn near 130pgs later :unsure:
he tries to hold the mess in, but I know him too well

Tanna naming him was ok, but from the MOMENT you came in and laughed, he's wanted this scuffle :dead:

I'm screaming at yawl refusing to edit the list. he's really not gonna make peace with yawl until it's done  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
sddfddxffvxxzzzxzzzxsdsdd
Glock asked him over and over again if he wanted his name removed.  Ray be too proud to just say YES! Take my name off this shit. Instead he wanna sit and argue for 100pgs about how he really doesn't care :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 06:00:00 PM
which one of us do u want a bond with.. because it's apparent u want that real bro thing..

im leaning towards von
Ill stick to offline friendships
You lonely guys can stick together online like glue if you want
It's clearly all you have

RAY7

Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 06:02:23 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:52:17 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 05:46:37 PM
Whew.
ray is grasping for straws jxjsjsksksksks
ive always known he was envious of my friendship with Von but I didn't know it cut that DEEP!

Von and myself barely interact on this board, If were being honest

love u FRIEND .. a bond that extends far beyond this place

!!!!!!!!!!!
U be making booty threads and shit. We definitely don't interact on here like that but  apparently we attached at the hip so idk :kii:
nxnznjzzn like!

If u go to most of the threads we barely quote each other or address each other unless it's a rih thread  Jxjdjsjsksks

Rays pissed about it. He hates it

you have A friend
I actually am happy for you. No friends outside of this Internet forum is already Hell Im sure
Vonc is a good person for the most part so I see why he's being nice
hxhdjsjsjskjskssksksks
Whew!
You are pissed about this Ray!!!
The girls just want me around.. off and on the board! Kii

nah actions speak louder than words
a person with real legit relationships wouldn't crave online drama like you do. This 150 page thread has you crying tears of joy I'm sure
I'm happy for you
:cheerup:

MelMel

Why is this damn thread 20 pages longer than it was at 3pm?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: MelMel on January 28, 2020, 06:08:24 PM
Why is this damn thread 20 pages longer than it was at 3pm?
isn't this super long? Some ppl just LOVE to argue
and have to prove their point
hmm

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2020, 05:57:09 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 05:52:40 PM
I been knew he was bothered tbh
he was in here co-signing the two girls that wanted reasoning for him being a MENT

ray is a very emotional girl ...
and his skirt shows every time he's in the ring with a SANE

I mean, I agree that when he tossed that passive mess out the window and started quoting Romero's post that he was clearly not happy with it, but i didn't know he was legit bothered. Like imma snap on sum1 that aint gave me no energy type bothered.  I should've known tho.  When he's bothered that logic drops to zero. Him in here saying he was paying the mess while actively arguing about it  :omf:
Like, he wasn't even TRYING to make sense :dead:
bbjjjjj

!

Anger really makes u contradict ur self and ultimately black out

I didn't think it was that deep but he's been in here for pages arguing down and looking for bones the girls will toss at him

All he had to do was pm me

GLOCK

Quote from: 89 on January 28, 2020, 06:03:07 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 28, 2020, 06:00:00 PM

im leaning towards von
Ill stick to offline friendships
You lonely guys can stick together online like glue if you want
It's clearly all you have
aww ray
This is what u tell ur self to make u feel better about not having friends here  :dead:

I would list all the amazing ppl in my life but then that'd be stupid Jxjdjsjsksks

:plzstop:

I hope no one would actually do that here.. right? :unsure:

RAY7

I'm not here alone though 
y'all same ppl have been in here just as long repeating the same shit whenever I post for all these same pages
"you're ment! doing it for clout! holding grudges! angry!"
Clearly y'all are the ones bothered