What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 29, 2020, 03:55:47 PM
the gorls were so pissed about other ppl getting along they ended up forming their own crew

the Hurt Girlz, .... kinda like a suicide squad type tea

which I'm really glad they found ppl they can ki with because

we're not gonna stop messing! I love ALL my crews and gorls here ... and I'm gonna keep having fun n livin it up with 'em!

sddsddffddffffdddddddddf

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Naomi Hit Me

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blackpantha

Quote from: Niggahontas on January 29, 2020, 05:40:58 AM
some of these posts...

i'll just say that i hope everyone has love outside of this crazy place we call bsource

lots of hugs, and embracement . good energy .

honestly luv u all at the end of the day :blush:
left some pancakes on the table

chocolate chip pancakes? :ohwow:

Are the laced with rat poison?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 28, 2020, 05:44:25 AM
Lew you can't speak to self esteem when you were very insecure about Iman and them categorizing your skin tone in a different hue category than you perceive it to be in.

Also if you were truly happily married for all the right reasons you could care less about what anyone here has to say. You disclose your mess because you are looking for a moment. Also when you get said moment you want to flip it and give a why is the spotlight on me mess.

Yes ppl can grow and change and that is a very slow proces of which you haven't exhibited any of it.

And even if you did manage to grow from your mess, part of that growth will be knowing you can't erase your past or expect ppl to overlook it. #EmbraceYourScars

Wow i cant announce a life event without somehow searching for permission?
No i announce it because its not sonething i feel i have to keep hidden
I posted and gave details thats its a white guy to exemplify the growth

My skin tone is my skin tone im mot insecure about it i just know what it is lol

My body my weight my skin my scars my everything i love and and comfortable in the skin of

I think i can speak rather candidly on what true self esteem and self worth looks like its been a big part of my journey not only physically but emotionally

I have grown and learned from everything i experienced

But im not going to allow someone to write a current and untrue narrative based on old tea

Thats not my reality

And it is the past

So poof

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 29, 2020, 03:55:47 PM
the gorls were so pissed about other ppl getting along they ended up forming their own crew

the Hurt Girlz, .... kinda like a suicide squad type tea

which I'm really glad they found ppl they can ki with because

we're not gonna stop messing! I love ALL my crews and gorls here ... and I'm gonna keep having fun n livin it up with 'em!

Not the NAACP

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 29, 2020, 07:54:09 PM
Lew you can't speak to self esteem when you were very insecure about Iman and them categorizing your skin tone in a different hue category than you perceive it to be in.

Also if you were truly happily married for all the right reasons you could care less about what anyone here has to say. You disclose your mess because you are looking for a moment. Also when you get said moment you want to flip it and give a why is the spotlight on me mess.

Yes ppl can grow and change and that is a very slow proces of which you haven't exhibited any of it.

And even if you did manage to grow from your mess, part of that growth will be knowing you can't erase your past or expect ppl to overlook it. #EmbraceYourScars

You announced it because you were looking to have a moment on here. The fact that you feel the need to share more personal mess after everything that transpired over the years shows you've had 0 growth.

Keep lying to yourself all you want.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Justaway_

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 29, 2020, 10:17:18 PM

You announced it because you were looking to have a moment on here. The fact that you feel the need to share more personal mess after everything that transpired over the years shows you've had 0 growth.

Yeah a moment of celebration like i did with everyone else ive shared the good news with

Its fairly common

Like when ppul have a bby as well its a deal

Im not going to now hide my life moments cause other ppul are ignorant

Yes i got married and im telling everybody like  u sound dumb as fuck

Also i dont share many details on here anymore there is lots more thats happened that i havent shared

I posted mostly out of bewilderment of what was happening to me and wanted a safe place to release that...but ive learned how to deal and manage in more constructuve ways

Ur just pressed

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

January 29, 2020, 11:53:29 PM #2275 Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 12:02:09 AM by .::24GrAmmyS::.
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 29, 2020, 11:12:56 PM
Quote from: .::24GrAmmyS::. on January 29, 2020, 10:17:18 PM

Yeah a moment of celebration like i did with everyone else ive shared the good news with

Its fairly common

Like when ppul have a bby as well its a deal

Im not going to now hide my life moments cause other ppul are ignorant

Yes i got married and im telling everybody like  u sound dumb as fuck

Also i dont share many details on here anymore there is lots more thats happened that i havent shared

I posted mostly out of bewilderment of what was happening to me and wanted a safe place to release that...but ive learned how to deal and manage in more constructuve ways

Ur just pressed

I peep your mess for what it is lewis.

Keep seeking moments on here.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion