Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SouravMay

This damn Rihanna/Beyonc?/Nicki collage is tricking my mind.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
B7

KING BENTLEY.

Are yawl in here discussing who Brandy is friends with? :dead:

Cause I don't give a shit. Yawl really shouldn't either LOLZ!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

was that pic altered :dead:
I know she has a dead eye but it aint never been THAT bad
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

yummy

martian

People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

I think the discussion stems from her making posts about friendship on Instagram.

Why are some of you acting like people are just pulling these questions out of their ass? lol.

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 05:02:18 PM

I think the discussion stems from her making posts about friendship on Instagram.

Why are some of you acting like people are just pulling these questions out of their ass? lol.
screaming

Herb.

if we can be so concerned with who's charting, receiving certifications, etc.
and spend hours arguing about it (literally, i saw a thread where some gorls were in there arguing for hours about it)
I don't see a big difference between discussing that and other things related to our favs.

Young

before I even go through these 13 pages I will say that I think Brandy has found her old self.
But her entire old self. The one who was very cocky and shady towards others. Who in ways looked down and tease others. For example Countess.

Im sad for her because it's almost as if she hasnt learned her lesson. At first I thought she did. Around the Roxy days and things she seemed so in tune with her spirit and how important just being loving and kind was.
Slowly she started becoming braggadocios and tooting her own horn. One minute you find her saying Confidence is Quiet. Cockiness and Arrogance are loud; but then hours later bragging in a sense on twitter about how shes the shit etc.

Now we see her saying how she will jst cut someone off if their not right in her eyes. These Bye from the other side hashtags and things. Bran has seemed to me now become the Old Brandy she realized she didnt want to be.
That she wanted to remain humble and learn from the experiences Life has taught her. But now is she not doing that. She is proud to boast that shes back to her 90s self.

So its a bit confusing as a fan when you see her life turn out a way, she says she learned from then, and all of the sudden shes doing the exact opposite. Its a bit alarming honestly. I love her but Im praying that she remembers why 90s Bran had to learn the life lessons she did. Because its looking like maybe she hasnt or isnt away that if she hasnt learned those lessons, then life is going to have to remind her again. And she has to know this because she knows about the law of attraction and how the universe works. Thats what kinda gets to me the most is the fact thats shes enlightened. Smh..

ugh Bran..lol sorry rant over. love her :stressed:

Young