Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 06:07:57 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 06:03:35 PM
So help me understand, she's now beefin with Keisha? The same Keisha she said all friends should be like? If so, Brandy gorl...the cards never lie...nvm.
Yes the same Keisha who reached out to her after the accident
now hol up... :udontlookok:

'ology

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:22:59 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on February 28, 2016, 06:20:57 PM
Welp Alexis enjoy Brandy friendship while you have it lol. I think Brandy has another side we don't know or see
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd

dnt we alls

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Herb.

martian

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 28, 2016, 06:19:00 PM
I really don't even give a fuck honestly
I just hope she's fucking Kevin Mckall tonight

I'm fucking HORNY for her
what kinda vicarious slaying :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 05:19:36 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 04:57:21 PM

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
vc
cv
v
xcv
xvcxv
xv

this half DayQuil half NyQuil mug

sfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd :plzstop:
Brahhhhhh

martian

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on February 28, 2016, 06:21:36 PM
Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Mariah, etc pull shady, public shit all the time and are praised.

Queen! Diva! I live!

i love bran and living for the mess
however, i will say the gorls you listed usually go after lessors or people they don't really fuck with to begin with. bran's beefs are with people she was seemingly really close with at some point. lil different lol

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 06:11:45 PM
So help me understand, she's now beefin with Keisha? The same Keisha she said all friends should be like? If so, Brandy gorl...the cards never lie...nvm.

Something is off with Brandy. She's dropping people who seem to really care about her. I don't know the ins and outs of her relationship and I'm not going to act as if I do, but everybody can't be the problem. seemed like Keisha really looked out for her. And the article Niecy Nash wrote seemed as though she really respected Bran. I don't want to call bipolar....but Brandy gorl.....nvm. Yay confidence!
I care about Bran that's why I refuse to defend her behavior lately. Everyone is like

Cconfidence!
Diva!
Feeling her puss!

I'm not going to go on IG and put a battery in her back like some of you. She needs to work on her personal relationships. And while we can only speculate that she is partly or totally to blame, putting this on social media is immature and tacky regardless.

martian

Brandy is clearing HOUSE.
She might end up being friends with some actual non-toxic, AMAZING people. lol

Monika

I see your trrrrrue colorsssss shiiiining through...

#Everybodyaintastar

:supluv:
Yahudah

Herb.

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 06:30:04 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 06:11:45 PM

Something is off with Brandy. She's dropping people who seem to really care about her. I don't know the ins and outs of her relationship and I'm not going to act as if I do, but everybody can't be the problem. seemed like Keisha really looked out for her. And the article Niecy Nash wrote seemed as though she really respected Bran. I don't want to call bipolar....but Brandy gorl.....nvm. Yay confidence!

Cconfidence!
Diva!
Feeling her puss!

n,jhkv

y does diva have me on this floor in tears

martian

Brandy has had low self-esteem for a long time. It was disguised as being "humble" when really, I think, she wasn't confident and felt she couldn't be who she really was.

When you don't believe in yourself, you attract people and situations that are not good for you, because you think that's what you deserve.

I believe her eyes have been opened and she's letting go of people who are not good for her.

The NEXT Brandy indeed lol

CandyCrush

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 05:10:52 PM
You know wha? No comment because I don't want her to block my NEW account.  :supluv:

LMBOOOO!!! :kii: :kii: :kii:

But people, we don't know exactly what happened for her to react this way. So I'll hold judgment for now. She will find center again. But she's obviously hurt and lashing out.

Bish

Quote from: Branfan4life on February 28, 2016, 06:31:44 PM
I see your trrrrrue colorsssss shiiiining through...

#Everybodyaintastar

:supluv:
That hashtag irked the fuck out of me.

CandyCrush

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:13:00 PM
Im living for Big Bran. For the record, you can be loving and kind, and still keep it real and cut toxic people out of your life at the same time.

!!!!