Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:43:20 PM
Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 06:42:08 PM
Wait did you save that tweet about The Crew this whole time?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Xzzzzzzzghggghh

Y'all were ready for some mess.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 06:42:08 PM
Wait did you save that tweet about The Crew this whole time?

No, I searched "Brandy #TheChew". There are only a few tweets and I never forgot that one.  It was jarring to read.

RekeRig

Tryna figure out a way to make this about me, Yummy and Afro. PM me guys

BigDawg

Some of ya'll truly need psych evaluations

RekeRig

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
Ok, here I go...
I'm reading through the thread and I'm seeing the concern. Something is different and I'm hoping it's just one of her phases she goes through.

The first time I noticed it was on The Chew a few months ago.  She was acting a bit short and not like her bubbly self that she was when she came on in May promoting Chicago. They were cooking and asked her to chop something and she said, "No," really flat. When I looked up her appearance on Twitter, I saw this:

So, fans are not the only ones paying attention.  I just wrote it off as her having a bad day (everyone has them).  But, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  Some see it as awesome.  I don't. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I hope everything works out soon. I'm praying for her.  Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. That's in scripture, too.  I'm a spiritual person and I'm telling you I don't sense happiness here.  She was soooooo happy doing Chicago.  I'm hoping she recaptures that in LA even if it's only for a week.
oh girl

Not u saving this for a rainy day. She clearly stated in an interview that she was going through something a few months back, but she never gave "bitch". Didn't see it Lolz

Zankou.

RekeRig

So when she's down or more reserved/quiet, she's STILL a bitch?!
:kii:

This forum ...  Lord

Herb.

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 06:50:00 PM
Tryna figure out a way to make this about me, Yummy and Afro. PM me guys

im thinkin we can get get into the culture of nyc vs west coast??

followed by a hair tutorial

lemme know ur thoughts

Bish

I think this newfound "confidence" is the result of Brandy getting so much validation in the past year. From Broadway (all those celebs coming out like Aretha Franklin to support and the love she got from the fans), getting her own show, Beggin and Pleading praise. It does feel like the old Brandy is back- the good and the bad side. Brandy is more quiet and humble when she's going through rough times in her professional life. I think this is separate from what's going on with her friends but maybe there is a connection between the two.

RekeRig

Maybe she should just stay in the house and stfu to appease everyone and make them feel comfortable? I'll text Frank silent and help them get right on that

Monika

February 28, 2016, 06:54:33 PM #372 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:02:41 PM by Branfan4life
I want Brandy to be my bosom buddy, too!
Yahudah

Herb.

I think the access to social media plays a part too.

I could only IMAGINE the instashade and tweets we would have seen pre-Afrodisiac era
after everything went down with Robert :dead: