Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 09:15:18 PM
I don't think Brandy is always the problem. I think she is flawed like all of us.

But that fucking Shay. I don't trust ha! She wants the spotlight. She has her adorable baby doing modeling now and she started a public fund for her education. I think Brandy's intuition is right with that hag.

Brandy is very sensitive and she lets the wrong people in her life. I just want her to be happy.

For real??!?! :uhh:
Are you serious? Is she on welfare? Or just greedy? She needs to fund her child's education like every other parent. Get a job. Still can't do it? Get a better job smdh

brocka4life

When I saw Shay on Preachers of LA, I became suspicious.

Bish

Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 09:40:58 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 09:15:18 PM
I don't think Brandy is always the problem. I think she is flawed like all of us.

But that fucking Shay. I don't trust ha! She wants the spotlight. She has her adorable baby doing modeling now and she started a public fund for her education. I think Brandy's intuition is right with that hag.

Brandy is very sensitive and she lets the wrong people in her life. I just want her to be happy.

For real??!?! :uhh:
Are you serious? Is she on welfare? Or just greedy? She needs to fund her child's education like every other parent. Get a job. Still can't do it? Get a better job smdh

I follow her on IG and she had a gofundme type of account for her daughters education.

brocka4life

Brandy that

#NoShaydeJustLight

Hashtag is sending me into convulsions.

RekeRig

Maybe this is who bran was dragging when we thought she was talking about Monica. Wow.  Who knows tho :dead:  yeesh

death

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 09:08:53 PM
Quote from: with love, Glock on February 28, 2016, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up
Lmao love you too!

:kii: :supluv:
nnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

CandyCrush

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:58:25 PM
Maybe this is who bran was dragging when we thought she was talking about Monica. Wow.  Who knows tho :dead:  yeesh

It is. This started on her birthday. Or that's when she unfollowed them.

Monika

Yahudah

CandyCrush

Oh and she also unfollowed Tasha Smith

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Herb.

Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 10:13:05 PM
Oh and she also unfollowed Tasha Smith
no maam
i luv tasha

her cameo in lazy bitch >>>>

sd
sd
ds;
,sdsd;,
sd;sdsd,s;sd;,

CandyCrush

I have no idea, I just know she was in The Big Chop. It's crazy but oh well

Monika

Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
I have no idea, I just know she was in The Big Chop. It's crazy but oh well

what's the big chop?
Yahudah

Bish

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:58:25 PM
I said back then that it was about Shay