Shaunie says Evelyn & Malaysia will return for BW!.... Tami might + "old faces"

Started by XXX., December 04, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

?[This season] there will be some faces you won't see and maybe a new face or two,? Shaunie told OK!. ?And you might see some faces of old again too.? Getting more specific about the cast, Shaunie added, ?Brandi [Maxiell] is not coming back. However, [fans] will see Evelyn [Lozada] again, [and] I believe we will see Malaysia [Pargo] again.?

So, what about the return of Miss Jackie Christie? Despite their drama last season (who could forget that epic "we're not friends" moment?) Shaunie confessed that she's not opposed to having Jackie come back for season seven.  "I think she?s coming back,? the EP dished. ?I like Jackie. I have never had a problem with her. Last season I think she really wanted me to choose sides between her and Evelyn and I wasn't going to do that, and I?m still not.?

While Shaunie may be down for a Jackie-Shaunie reunion, she isn?t down for rehashing Jackie?s storyline from season six. ?If Jackie wants to revisit [the situation with her daughter] there?s going to have to be a solution,? she said. ?So if we are going to revisit it at all. I just hope that there is some type of resolution there ? something where we can[at least] see a silver lining to it because it was so dark and so sad.?

One cast member Shaunie definitely wants to return is Tami Roman. While there have been reports that the Bonnet Chronicles comedian will not be returning to BW, Shaunie admitted she?s not above begging her bestie to come back.

?I always threaten Tami that if she leaves I'll just go to her house or something because she can't leave me,? she said. ?Even though Evelyn is my girl Tami is my OG ? especially of the LA cast. We only had each other. So I feel like I'd be naked without her there.?
https://okmagazine.com/photos/shaunie-oneal-reveals-basketball-wives-season-7-cast/

XXX.

I guarantee you VH1 cut the check and told Shaunie that Malaysia ain't going anywhere!  :kii:

Poor that!

Now, I hope she finally asks Shaunie to show some substance! KI!

🦚

She?s giving me a no authority at all mess.

Hope it?s not another season of miscarriages and menopause
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

If it isn't Royce, Draya or Meghan coming back, then I want this show cancelled.

And this better not be a tease for Jenn's blow with the wind self being back full-time.

Scott.

I'm getting real SICK of them dusting old faces? Who are you bringing back THIS time cause the only one I'm really interested in seeing again out of any of the old girls is ROYCE.

KING BENTLEY.

s

Tami will come back mid season and this is gonna be the same old meet and greet for 4 episodes, take a random trip for 3 episodes, old lady breakfast finale MESS :dead:

if they're gonna do this everytime just change the format of the show to follow Ev, Tami and Jen around and stop bringing in new ppl for one season

at least then we may get to see something yawl do that my be the least bit interesting

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 04, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

She has no authority at all!

The only thing she can do is convince her friends not to film.  We saw that with Brandi.

🦚

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

The only thing she can do is convince her friends not to film.  We saw that with Brandi.

They need to Mariah her tbh.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

Shaunie's "boss" BS is what's ruining this show. Like I said to Cody in a previous BBW thread, that whole last season was production driven BS.

XXX.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 04, 2017, 04:14:55 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

They need to Mariah her tbh.

I just don't understand why she is so thirsty to be on the show?

She doesn't share or BRING anything to the show other than trying to intimidate the girls.

I want her GONE!

BAPHOMET.

Scott.

Half the cast is gone basically. Cristen, Aja, Brandi, Saniyyah, Keonna and Elena are gone for sure. Iono about Hazel and I heard Bonnie Jill doesn't want to come back at all.

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 04:14:59 PM
Shaunie's "boss" BS is what's ruining this show. Like I said to Cody in a previous BBW thread, that whole last season was production driven BS.

It really was!

And I was one of the people being defensive when everyone was calling the season "horrible".  But honestly, by the time the season ended, I agreed that it was horrible too.  It was so bad!

And the fact the production mess played out on camera when Evelyn told Malaysia she was only coming back because production told her that Brandi & Malaysia would be gone. :omf:

And then the weird energy between Evelyn and Tami during the 2nd half of the season. 

I can't take another season like that! 

Reality only works when the cast actually truly wants to be there.

If these girls hate each other, then move TF on!

Scott.

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

It really was!

And I was one of the people being defensive when everyone was calling the season "horrible".  But honestly, by the time the season ended, I agreed that it was horrible too.  It was so bad!

And the fact the production mess played out on camera when Evelyn told Malaysia she was only coming back because production told her that Brandi & Malaysia would be gone. :omf:

And then the weird energy between Evelyn and Tami during the 2nd half of the season. 

And then blocking Brandi from filming was a big mistake. The POTENTIAL mess that could've came from that alone. They didn't really give Saniyyah a chance at all and Saniyyah liked Brandi and Malaysia wanted to film with them more.

It was just annoying af because the behind the scenes mess was happening before our eyes.

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 04:21:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

It really was!

And then blocking Brandi from filming was a big mistake. The POTENTIAL mess that could've came from that alone. They didn't really give Saniyyah a chance at all and Saniyyah liked Brandi and Malaysia wanted to film with them more.

It was just annoying af because the behind the scenes mess was happening before our eyes.

I forgot about Saniyyah!  :stressed:

Let's just hope they don't bring Hazel back!  I liked her until 'niyah pulled her hoe card.   She kinda got SNATCHED!  LDKJFJSDFJSDKLFllllllll

And then the way they edited that scene.  Come to find out, Saniyyah said the girls stayed for the rest of the night after that.  And did not just roll out. 

I'm over the fakness and editing games.

They honestly can keep the show gone if it'll be another season like the last one.  :uhh: