Shaunie says Evelyn & Malaysia will return for BW!.... Tami might + "old faces"

Started by XXX., December 04, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 04:21:21 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:19:25 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 04:14:59 PM
Shaunie's "boss" BS is what's ruining this show. Like I said to Cody in a previous BBW thread, that whole last season was production driven BS.

It really was!

And I was one of the people being defensive when everyone was calling the season "horrible".  But honestly, by the time the season ended, I agreed that it was horrible too.  It was so bad!

And the fact the production mess played out on camera when Evelyn told Malaysia she was only coming back because production told her that Brandi & Malaysia would be gone. :omf:

And then the weird energy between Evelyn and Tami during the 2nd half of the season. 

I can't take another season like that! 

Reality only works when the cast actually truly wants to be there.

If these girls hate each other, then move TF on!

And then blocking Brandi from filming was a big mistake. The POTENTIAL mess that could've came from that alone. They didn't really give Saniyyah a chance at all and Saniyyah liked Brandi and Malaysia wanted to film with them more.

It was just annoying af because the behind the scenes mess was happening before our eyes.

I forgot about Saniyyah!  :stressed:

Let's just hope they don't bring Hazel back!  I liked her until 'niyah pulled her hoe card.   She kinda got SNATCHED!  LDKJFJSDFJSDKLFllllllll

And then the way they edited that scene.  Come to find out, Saniyyah said the girls stayed for the rest of the night after that.  And did not just roll out. 

I'm over the fakness and editing games.

They honestly can keep the show gone if it'll be another season like the last one.  :uhh:

I loved Saniyyah's energy tbh

Gilgamesh.

A Sanniyah/Malaysia/Brandi clique would have been cute! I think it would have made Brandi more likable too :dead:

Anyway, the "old faces" Shaunie is teasing at is Laura Govan. The BBW IG page spilled the tea last week. Apparently she wants to hash out her issues with Shaunie.

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 04, 2017, 04:29:08 PM
A Sanniyah/Malaysia/Brandi clique would have been cute! I think it would have made Brandi Moreno likable :dead:

Anyway, the "old faces" Shaunie is teasing at is Laura Govan. The BBW IG page spilled the tea last week. Apparently she wants to hash out her issues with Shaunie.

Laura  :usuresis:

*sigh* I can't.

XXX.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 04, 2017, 04:29:08 PM
A Sanniyah/Malaysia/Brandi clique would have been cute! I think it would have made Brandi more likable too :dead:

Are you serious? DJndnfnnnn

MESS!

I actually don?t hate that.  I?ve grown to like Laura over the years. 

Would love to see Laura and Tami interact.

M-Rocka

I kinda like Laura, it?d be interesting seeing her back, but honestly this show is on its last leg. A ?laysia, Miseri, and ?niyyah clique would?ve been real cute. Shaunie and her brillow pad body can go.

XXX.

Can I be honest?

The Laura and Shaunie thing has piqued my interest.  That whole situation is kinda edgy.  :jarvwhereru:

RAY7

I?d like to see how Malaysia handles Laura being back
I think they ended up cool on the show but
Malaysia did tag that ass lol
Shaunie nor Laura have been with Shaq in years though so I don?t see what they want to hash out

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on December 04, 2017, 04:57:26 PM
Shaunie nor Laura have been with Shaq in years though so I don?t see what they want to hash out

Malaysia didn?t tag nothing!

Funny how so many people remember it that way.  If you pull it up on YouTube, you?ll be surprised at what you see.

RAY7

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 05:00:21 PM

Funny how so many people remember it that way.  If you pull it up on YouTube, you?ll be surprised at what you see.
we did, on here
it was a wild mess but Malaysia did get her one good time

M-Rocka

Quote from: AYR on December 04, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

we did, on here

Laura walked away covered in blood, and 'laysia just walked away.

XXX.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2017, 05:04:19 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 04, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

we did, on here

Laura walked away covered in blood, and 'laysia just walked away.
some ppl bleed easy tho.. 'Laysia got in a good shot, but the rumor afterwards that 'laysia got hands was a bit much :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:06:26 PM
I guarantee you VH1 cut the check and told Shaunie that Malaysia ain't going anywhere!  :kii:

Poor that!

Now, I hope she finally asks Shaunie to show some substance! KI!
bbbnnn i don?t think she minds tho

Long as Brandi don?t come back we all good lmao!

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on December 04, 2017, 05:17:31 PM
Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 04:06:26 PM
I guarantee you VH1 cut the check and told Shaunie that Malaysia ain't going anywhere!  :kii:

Poor that!

Now, I hope she finally asks Shaunie to show some substance! KI!
bbbnnn i don?t think she minds tho

Long as Brandi don?t come back we all good lmao!

Get into the quote in the OP.  QUEENie kinda CONFIRMED Brandi will absolutely not be returning! :scrumptious:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z