Shaunie says Evelyn & Malaysia will return for BW!.... Tami might + "old faces"

Started by XXX., December 04, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2017, 04:11:47 PM
I'm getting real SICK of them dusting old faces? Who are you bringing back THIS time cause the only one I'm really interested in seeing again out of any of the old girls is ROYCE.
probably Jennifer coming back full time

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 04, 2017, 04:18:51 PM
Damn. Tami is the Queen huh
yea lmao!

Mariah?s voice really snapped back it seems, after reviewing the footage
:blessed:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: AYR on December 04, 2017, 04:57:26 PM
I?d like to see how Malaysia handles Laura being back
I think they ended up cool on the show but
Malaysia did tag that ass lol
Shaunie nor Laura have been with Shaq in years though so I don?t see what they want to hash out

They're good now. Laura left a comment under Laysia's recent IG post suing she's looked cute or whatever. If anything I see them bonding further over their mutual disdain for Shaunie :oof:

Gilgamesh.

And with Jackie officially being "off" Shaunie for being fake about the Takari situation we might've actually see them challenge Shaunie on camera.

b7

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 04, 2017, 05:26:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 04, 2017, 04:57:26 PM
I?d like to see how Malaysia handles Laura being back
I think they ended up cool on the show but
Malaysia did tag that ass lol
Shaunie nor Laura have been with Shaq in years though so I don?t see what they want to hash out

They're good now. Laura left a comment under Laysia's recent IG post suing she's looked cute or whatever. If anything I see them bonding further over their mutual disdain for Shaunie :oof:

Yeah.

After their fight, Laura and Malaysia were really cool with each other honestly.  But I just don't like Laura.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

I honestly want Royce to come back. She wasn?t with the shit against the infertility treatment crew members.

Afrodisiac15

Kaeli.

Quote from: XXX. on December 04, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

Covered in blood!

YEAH!

Ya'll be lying.

Nsbdndj

she was bleeding if I recall correctly

But yea this fight was a mess, but I give it to Malaysia overall because the first punch is easily the best I?ve ever seen a woman throw on reality tv  :plzstop:

I don?t think she whooped Laura?s ass but I do think she would?ve if they weren?t in that setting tbh

STUNNA GOD

Malaysia actually has said that she wanted Bambi, Laura, and even Drays back on the show. A real LA vs Miami mess out.

LOONA.

STUNNA GOD

Just cancel this mess. And I see what Tami is doing. :dead:

Sis knows this mess is bout to flop and left so she can try and give a "oh! Needed me!"