What has Draya done?

Started by Scott., December 07, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Cause they are dragging her on twitter

Navyman

Said she was tired of helping her son with his homework, because she didn't want to hear him recite again, so she didn't sign the homework.

https://twitter.com/Jersey_Jinx/status/938945879674941440

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MelMel

Pearls Khan

yummy

Her, of all people, complaining about being an involved parent :dead: is this girl slow

b7

The last sentence of that caption ... you?ve got to be fucking kidding me

n

b7

She knew this would cost him points and his grade and still didn?t give a fuck?  :kii:

This bitch is disgusting. Another example of why these reality girls ain?t SHIT

MelMel

"What y'all think" has me in tears :plzstop:

yummy

they don't teach cursive in school anymore? :diddraispoot: No excuse for this boy to not know how to forge her signature

MelMel

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 07, 2017, 10:51:22 PM
they don't teach cursive in school anymore? :diddraispoot: No excuse for this boy to not know how to forge her signature
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my mom's and dad's signature down pact!

HUGO

That haven?t done so in years. The whole curriculum has changed. They also do this ?new? math

Lazarus

Just sad. Really sad. He never asked to be in this world and you can't take time out to help your child with his homework.

HUGO

December 07, 2017, 10:54:27 PM #13 Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:55:45 PM by HUGO
Quote from: MelMel on December 07, 2017, 10:52:17 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my mom's and dad's signature down pact!

I thought I did too til one teacher caught on and called up my mom

:plzstop:

Mrs. Johnson did you sign this suspension slip?