Christmas with Brandy in May!

Started by ReVon, May 14, 2024, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 14, 2024, 07:51:03 PMHaven't listened to this since Christmas.

I really liked Feels Different, Somebody's Waiting, and Christmas Party for Two, they'll probably be in my Christmas rotation this year.

The rest of the album wasn't good tbh.
HUH??? Some of y'all be so late and weird...fa la la...la la la
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Lazarus

Can't listen to Christmas music all year around.

Haven't listened to this since the holiday season but it's now a part of my Christmas playlist. For the most part I enjoyed the album but the standouts are Feels Different, Christmas Party for Two, and Somebody's Waiting.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on May 17, 2024, 01:13:01 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 14, 2024, 07:51:03 PMHaven't listened to this since Christmas.

I really liked Feels Different, Somebody's Waiting, and Christmas Party for Two, they'll probably be in my Christmas rotation this year.

The rest of the album wasn't good tbh.
HUH??? Some of y'all be so late and weird...fa la la...la la la
n

I didn't like the album outside of those songs and they won't be played again.

I thought I was pretty clear

:unsure:

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

You know, I never had a problem listening to holiday music throughout the year. I don't know why. It never bothered me.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Corp.

I still listen to Feels Different and Christmas Party For Two.

Harlem

"Somebody's Waiting" gonna stay on my Christmas playlists moving forward! That shit was so good

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 14, 2024, 04:22:18 PMHonestly? I haven't listened to it since the week it came out. Not that it's bad but I just wasn't that interested.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"