RHOBH Season 13 Trailer + New Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, October 03, 2023, 03:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The girls are about to mess. Sutton! Dorit! Denise! Camille! PK! I love BH!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 04, 2023, 05:35:12 PMThe girls are about to mess. Sutton! Dorit! Denise! Camille! PK! I love BH!!!

the best housewives show on rn. they just need to bring lisa vanderpump back to really DIG in and be like yeah i knew Mauricio was trash! 

Cowboy Nine

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Awe, Papa  :wub: . Sweet scene.

PK: A lot of weird shit goes on, Good Luck! :dead: .

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

STUNNA GOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Cowboy Nine

November 06, 2023, 10:23:51 PM #52 Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 10:25:07 PM by Nine
Jeff is a disgusting, racist, overfilled YT faggot.

Get him Crystal

:letsmessfag:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I can't believe y'all think this is the overrated housewives show, they started off slow but Beverly Hills has been consistently entertaining all season. Much better than Miami,  Potomac, and Married 2 Medicine.

Remember how Rinna thought the show was going to flop without her???
https://twitter.com/RatingsBravo/status/1750707350032306336?t=9TT_V58C1yXhkIoA5XogYA&s=19

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It's also cool seeing a changing of the guard of sorts With Garcelle, Sutton, and Erika.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 29, 2024, 11:50:08 AMI can't believe y'all think this is the overrated housewives show, they started off slow but Beverly Hills has been consistently entertaining all season. Much better than Miami,  Potomac, and Married 2 Medicine.

Remember how Rinna thought the show was going to flop without her???
https://twitter.com/RatingsBravo/status/1750707350032306336?t=9TT_V58C1yXhkIoA5XogYA&s=19

This is a great season. I have always loved BH tho

Cowboy Nine

January 29, 2024, 12:06:03 PM #57 Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 12:06:25 PM by Nine
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 29, 2024, 11:55:15 AMThis is a good season
yeah I actually like this season, much better than the last few which were late af

Cowboy Nine

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I always loved BH too. They do everything we wanna see on the others shows so naturally.  The dinner parties shit bricks on the other people's cast trips.

And I'm so happy Sutton got her well deserved first seat at the reunion.