New Interview! BRANDY with ComplexMusic.com "for me, this song is the single"

Started by RekeRig, January 14, 2016, 04:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

QuoteWhat sounds, and which other producers, are you gravitating toward?

I’m just tired of things sounding the same, trying to recreate songs that I’ve already done. I wanted to try something different and challenge myself vocally. Do something to really reflect my true emotions.

Bran, gurl.... he's asking about the NOW, and you just replied about the past, about the song, what about staying ON TOPIC girl? for the very one question we ALL want to know!!

:butim16robert:
:justabit:

Im always waiting for that specific question each era, and most of the times she answers about a whole different thing  :dead: Bran, give us some answer! lol.

Just what are you thinking/doing NOw, lol. Are you testing sounds now? meeting a new producer? just give us something, one detail at least  :'(

I'm all for this first single from the ep!  But I know how a real first single is worked at radio not sure how u work a first single from an ep

Former Dr. Jackie patient

Quote from: Tijobr on January 14, 2016, 06:20:40 PM

I?m just tired of things sounding the same, trying to recreate songs that I?ve already done. I wanted to try something different and challenge myself vocally. Do something to really reflect my true emotions.

Bran, gurl.... he's asking about the NOW, and you just replied about the past, about the song, what about staying ON TOPIC girl? for the very one question we ALL want to know!!

Im always waiting for that specific question each era, and most of the times she answers about a whole different thing  :dead: Bran, give us some answer! lol.

Just what are you thinking/doing NOw, lol. Are you testing sounds now? meeting a new producer? just give us something, one detail at least  :'(
v

MelMel

Quote from: Tijobr on January 14, 2016, 06:20:40 PM

I?m just tired of things sounding the same, trying to recreate songs that I?ve already done. I wanted to try something different and challenge myself vocally. Do something to really reflect my true emotions.

:shannonsmissing:

Wtv

"What sounds do you have in mind, what producers...."

"oh, I love my new song, its different, it relates to me"

:dead: :plzstop:

Bran never wants to give us an honest answer about what's she's really doing currently music wise  :-D

RekeRig

Quote from: Kylo Ren on January 14, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
I wonder if B&P is indicative of what the whole album will sound like.
i doubt it

I think the common theme will be her singing her face off like never before, but that's it

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on January 14, 2016, 06:56:19 PM
i doubt it

I think the common theme will be her singing her face off like never before, but that's it

Rig, I love how you always know!
:wub:
BRANDY

RekeRig

Quote from: r on January 14, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
i doubt it

nnnnn u know too!

Bran giving us a full project with the same sound? Girl

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on January 14, 2016, 07:00:59 PM
Quote from: r on January 14, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
i doubt it

nnnnn u know too!

Bran giving us a full project with the same sound? Girl

:kii:
not a chance
BRANDY