MAY

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 05, 2016, 03:39:30 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 01:26:38 PM
"Cranes" alone >>>>>>>>>>> Lemon

girl you would say a homeless guys pimple is slaying bey in someway

Knowing you, you probably sucked that homeless guy off and did METH with him

Zankou.

Real

Lemon had horrible replay value for me. Only Pray and All Night still get spins. And I barely listen to those.

FAMÈ

Are some of you in your early 40's or something? This slow, depressed taste....

XXX.

Beyonce is my favorite artist, but Lemonade is probably like 3rd or 4th in her catalog.  That's not to say it's a bad album, but it doesn't work as an album for me outside of the visual -- which is brilliant.

Where Lemonade punches A Seat At The Table is if we were to talk about standout tracks and diversity.  Does Solange have as many standouts like "Pray", "Hold Up", "Love Drought", "Don't Hurt Yourself", "Formation"?  Never! LOL.

But as an album, A Seat At The Table works better.  The production and soundscape from song to song is very similar & focused.... and almost weaves together like one extended track with little nuances here and there.  And that's its charm.

Both quality, but Solo's album is just better.

pettypatty

Yeah. Lemon' is just not a good album

It's right behind Sasha'  :letsmessfag:

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 05, 2016, 11:54:52 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on October 05, 2016, 03:39:30 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 01:26:38 PM
"Cranes" alone >>>>>>>>>>> Lemon

girl you would say a homeless guys pimple is slaying bey in someway

Knowing you, you probably sucked that homeless guy off and did METH with him

mDSFDFSN<DFSSDFFDd

yummy

pettypatty

Quote from: BLOND?. on October 05, 2016, 12:07:24 PM
Beyonce is my favorite artist, but Lemonade is probably like 3rd or 4th in her catalog.  That's not to say it's a bad album, but it doesn't work as an album for me outside of the visual -- which is brilliant.

Where Lemonade punches A Seat At The Table is if we were to talk about standout tracks and diversity.  Does Solange have as many standouts like "Pray", "Hold Up", "Love Drought", "Don't Hurt Yourself", "Formation"?  Never! LOL.

But as an album, A Seat At The Table works better.  The production and soundscape from song to song is very similar & focused.... and almost weaves together like one extended track with little nuances here and there.  And that's its charm.

d

r u a journalist

:youready:

XXX.

Quote from: pettypatty on October 05, 2016, 12:13:31 PM
Quote from: BLOND?. on October 05, 2016, 12:07:24 PM

d

r u a journalist

:youready:

Journal this dick, love.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: FAM? on October 05, 2016, 12:01:20 PM
Are some of you in your early 40's or something? This slow, depressed taste....
not everything has to have a snap beat or disco synths he '