Cardi didn't know that "queers" meant gay men (is Cardi a cute girl?)

Started by fedswatchin, January 20, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

The gay community can bash each other but the minute a straight person says the word "queers" in a derogatory way they're ready to get all up in arms. smh
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

And she made some valid points about education instead of bashing someone, educate them about certain words and not to use them.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

LOONA.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 21, 2018, 01:02:02 AM
The gay community can bash each other but the minute a straight person says the word "queers" in a derogatory way they're ready to get all up in arms. smh

Exactly

LOONA.

At least she's not pretending to be bisexual for sales and let rappers yell "faggots" on her own songs like other certain female rappers.

But we can save that for later

:ATLcameo:

GRAND

Honestly queer has kinda faded away like bulldagger

Nobody really says it. I can see someone being oblivious

Especially these 2 retards

fresh

LiiVE

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 21, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
Honestly queer has kinda faded away like bulldagger

Nobody really says it. I can see someone being oblivious

Especially these 2 retards
ggggggghhhhjj

Young

b7

Poor girl just doesn?t know any better. she?s ignorant as well as offset :dead:   But she means well, whereas I?m not sure he really gives a shit.

SouravMay

But she completely missed the point. Nobody says ?queer? is a derogatory word, the problem came with Offset essentially saying he doesn?t like gays. If they didn?t know ?queer? means gay, what the hell did Offset use the word for in the first place.
B7

GRAND

Quote from: Poseidon on January 21, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
But she completely missed the point. Nobody says ?queer? is a derogatory word, the problem came with Offset essentially saying he doesn?t like gays. If they didn?t know ?queer? means gay, what the hell did Offset use the word for in the first place.
but it does mean strange/weird :dead:

Did you read the lyrics

SouravMay

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 21, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
Quote from: Poseidon on January 21, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
but it does mean strange/weird :dead:

Did you read the lyrics

Do English speaking folk in 2018 really use ?queer? in that sense from the olden days?
B7