Nicki Minaj - Interview + Performance on Ellen this Wednesday

Started by Zabi., April 09, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabi.

I'm almost certain that Chun-Li is gonna be the better song, so I'm gonna save the best for last

Heated🔥

fresh

but tbh I think the videos will be paired. so I might watch barbie tingz first, I wanna see who is under them masks!

BAPHOMET.

I PRAY these slap and have that old Nicki flare/charm. Cardi?s album is so meh to me outside 3 songs.

Pull through.  :loose2when:

Heated🔥

Quote from: fresh on April 11, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
but tbh I think the videos will be paired. so I might watch barbie tingz first, I wanna see who is under them masks!
u think the videos gon drop right away too?

fresh

Quote from: Baph Bunny. on April 11, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
I PRAY these slap and have that old Nicki flare/charm. Cardi?s album is so meh to me outside 3 songs.

Pull through.  :loose2when:

Cardi's album is soooooo meh!
but because she's new and people haven't heard what she's had to say before I think some of the bards won't be swayed.

nicki has been rapping for a decade now, so I don't think we'll get any thing "new" from her.
I think it'll be HOT.

fresh

Quote from: Barbie Tingz. on April 11, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

yeah, I think queen wants to serve a visual with the songs. thats why the album covers are so specific

4 fucking k

Heated🔥

Quote from: fresh on April 11, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Quote from: Barbie Tingz. on April 11, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

yeah, I think queen wants to serve a visual with the songs. thats why the album covers are so specific
u have a point here hun.

fresh