Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre 3000

September 23, 2021, 04:36:44 AM #510 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 04:38:52 AM by leon turtle
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 23, 2021, 04:16:04 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 23, 2021, 04:11:08 AM
But this entire mess is a lot.

I believe in holding everyone accountable so I have to say now that I know all the details.... I can't understand how Nicki is not only defending this man but trying to silence Jennifer as well with personal phone calls and visits from her associates or whatever

That woman is clearly shaken by this

Nicki should be ashamed of herself for expecting a woman to brush such a traumatic experience under the rug.... And the fact that Nicki spoke with her directly and heard her voice saying "this is true ... he did that to me" shows that she indeed got both sides of the story but still decided to do the wrong thing

This wasn't some random chick coming out the wood works after Kenny married Nicki to claim some mess for a quick coin ... this was a case dating back to 1994 in the damn hood. And he was convicted .

It's inexcusable and I would even say it's evil .
!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw Funky Dineva pretty much echo your words a few minutes ago. Not sure if you've seen it yet

Just uploaded a couple hours ago
this was a good clip

I like a lot of what funky said but he and Al kept talking about ratings and Al even playing a game of "would she have gotten this interview if..."

I love that Claudia kept bringing it right back to the victim and her story . You can tell she was a little " :uhh: " by their comments

Gay men can be so disconnected sometimes . I understand we're not women but Do you not have sisters? Close female cousins ? Ndnfnfn

Anyone who watches that clip can see this woman is genuine , still shaken by what happened and just wanted to have a chance to share her side of the story.

The fact that I got an entirely different view of this situation by watching her and seeing her face, and hearing her story ... in itself proves she did the right thing for herself .

b7

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

FRANCE

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 23, 2021, 01:19:22 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 22, 2021, 11:04:25 AM
Taking the money would be dumb for her to do. If she did, I can def see Nicki saying that "She def was lying cause she took money. If it was me, theres no type of money anyone can offer me to violate myself like that". Not only that, but if she did accept it and say it was all a lie, wouldn't that lead to her being charged for lying about that too? Queen aint no fuckn dummy.
pretty much this
I cant see how folks are continuously saying in this thread that she should've taken the money, even after seeing her interview. As if she prob wouldnt incriminate herself by doing so. Stan culture is weird af.

Annie

September 23, 2021, 06:39:50 AM #517 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:40:31 AM by Annie
Also the death threats are very scary considering the fact Kenneth has been in jail for killing a man
QuoteWe're told Petty drove to the crime scene with a group of cohorts, hopped out of the car, walked across the street where Robinson was hanging out, pulled out a gun ... and shot him in the stomach 3 times. Our sources say he then fled in the vehicle with the group.

We're told police who investigated the crime at the time did not believe robbery was a motive -- they suspected it to be a targeted hit over a gang beef. One investigator who was on the OG case told us he could only recall the shooting was over some "bulls***."

According to court docs, obtained by TMZ, Lamont -- who only survived for a short time -- ID'd Kenneth in a photo lineup when police went to question him in the hospital. The docs say he nodded his head to confirm Kenneth had shot him, as he couldn't speak. He died soon afterward.

Kenneth was initially charged with 2nd-degree murder, but pled guilty to a lesser charge of 1st-degree manslaughter. He served 7 years in prison, and got released in 2013.

/.\

Annie

September 23, 2021, 06:47:42 AM #518 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:49:55 AM by Annie
It's good to do a 180 honestly.
I noticed there were fans who didn't know the details or thought that they were in a relationship. They thought she was just a white girl. They thought that she wanted to take back the story because she lied and not because she felt intimidated by Kenneth and the family. Nicki added a lot of misinformation to slightly change the narrative..and for a long time this has worked in her favor.

It's been really difficult to get this story out here because people who have been using the hashtag Survivingthepettys got attacked online and I feel a lot of people who did these attacks have been in denial. It's good there is more clarity now so everyone can make their own decision whether to put money in Nicki's pocket. After this wild crazy week I was already cleaning playlists but now I just feel I got to hit the mute button. I will miss some music but I just don't have a good feeling about her anymore.

/.\

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Annie on September 23, 2021, 06:47:42 AM
I just don't have a good feeling about her anymore.
I never did, she's been miserable since the whole Remy debacle.

andre 3000

September 23, 2021, 07:03:50 AM #520 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:07:39 AM by leon turtle
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 23, 2021, 05:01:01 AM
Just like that huh  :dead:
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 23, 2021, 05:14:30 AM
This 180...

that's usually what happens when people get a full story and both sides and are willing to listen.

Yeah , just like that. I'm holding Nicki accountable because what I see is something that is dead wrong and way beyond any explanation I could even begin to think of.

If that doesn't make sense and you need it broken down further please inform me

andre 3000

And I still stand by what I said about Cardi and how niggas love to coddle her.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...