Sy?rai is so smart and beautiful. talks about her weight and gives sound advice

Started by b7, February 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: Cartier on February 23, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Quote from: Marilyn on February 23, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
Food is fucking good tbh. I see how and why obesity is prominent in America.
yh you guys portion sizes are ridiculous

ffff !!!!

I remember that pic comparing a large mcdonalds (?) coke in the US and europe
shnssjjsdm
I LOVE that about America.

DIG IN if you wanna  :letsmessfag:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: glock on February 23, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
Just like y?all teeth over there..
If u girls focused on that y?all shit wouldn?t be so damn fucked up..

But lemme guess
That?s genetics too, huh?
hhhhhhh
That's actually a false stereotype  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

But lemme guess
hhhhhhh

it is?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 23, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on February 23, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

But lemme guess
hhhhhhh

it is?
sddddddssdddddddd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

ddddd It is

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/12/16/jokes-on-us-american-teeth-are-as-bad-as-british-teeth-study-says/?utm_term=.a4944c1f88ee

and also I think Americans correlate healthier teeth to whiter teeth and all their dental products are loaded with hydrogen peroxide (whitening agent), and in Europe our products are limited to less than 1%

Ma Lo

I was watching this live video when it was happening and a woman kept asking Syrai about her weight. And she said the only people who are worried about her weight is us .. she said her doctor hadn?t even told her she?s overweight or to watch her eating habits. I thought that was interesting. She has no plans to lose any weight or make any changes in her eating habits. I think Bran  just let?s her eat whatever she wants.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on February 23, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
I was watching this live video when it was happening and a woman kept asking Syrai about her weight. And she said the only people who are worried about her weight is us .. she said her doctor hadn?t even told her she?s overweight or to watch her eating habits. I thought that was interesting. She has no plans to lose any weight or make any changes in her eating habits. I think Bran  just let?s her eat whatever she wants.
:whogonbook:

Vonc2002

Now that woman was rude but the rest is concerning.

Cartierline

Cowboy Nine

:guys: