The Traitors Franchise (Season 2)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, January 24, 2024, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

UK Season 2
I'm watching this and Australia as double features and I like Australia more.  So far Diane and Sonja are my favorites.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 08, 2024, 08:02:59 PM #32 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:54:00 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Phaedra made this show pop. I'm half paying attention during this finale chile.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm screaming at Sheree sitting at the end of the couch and Phaedra next to Andy.
 :plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

CT big juicy butt and Trisshell won the game. Not want I expected watching from the beginning.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 08, 2024, 09:25:15 PM #36 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 09:25:56 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
What draws me to it I love murder mysteries and competition shows, plus the added bonus of people trying to play mind games. It's interesting to watch how the traitors carry themselves with that secret, and the lengths they go to protect it, and how badly people read body language.

I also think it slightly brings out people judging sides.

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 26, 2024, 06:16:42 PM #38 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 06:23:31 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
For the ones that care, I will be continuing my viewing experience of updates of Season 2 of the Uk and Australia versions.

With the news of RHOA's Kenya Moore possibly starring in the third American season. 
https://twitter.com/bravobeez/status/1783936713808875814?t=6Oxn6rXxibKOLU8xlLj6KA&s=19

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Damn I low key wish RHOP's Robyn Dixon was joining. Maybe next season.