BET Red Carpet and Awards Official thread. *RATINGS ADDED*

Started by Vonc2002, June 26, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on June 27, 2016, 07:36:22 PM
Only one king and his name was Michael Jackson. 

Viewers in millions

2006: 6.9
2007: 6.3
2008: 5.8
2009: 10.6 <---King of Pop, Rock & Soul
2010: 7.4
2011: 7.7
2012: 7.4
2013: 7.8
2014: 7.9
2015: 6.5
2016: 7.2

fvvvvvvv

he had a slight advantage over everyone else  :ermm:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 27, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2016, 08:27:07 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 27, 2016, 08:02:19 PM
It got more viewers 'cause it was shown on more networks.
Almost 4 million people watched it on BET which is also higher than last year. Why tear down our own mess,  it did well :dead:
ggggg

!!!! The VMAS do the same mess. At the end of the day, the gorls PERCHED.......
Yea, u begrudgingly sat yo ass thru it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2016, 09:11:49 PM
Almost 4 million people watched it on BET which is also higher than last year. Why tear down our own mess,  it did well :dead:
ggggg

cvgggggggghghhhhggg

I try to support. But they're about lose me if Being Mary Jane don't hurry up n come back.... I liked how they did a spring n fall season last year

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 27, 2016, 09:11:49 PM
ggggg

fff black ppl are so weird

Jon

the VMAs was only watched by 5 million ppl last year so this is good for BET

BAPHOMET.

Trey is getting dragged. At least.... thats the way it seems.

Vonc2002

Im waiting on being Mary Jane as well.  It's BET's best mess :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Debra Lee:

QuoteThe challenges behind keeping Beyonc??s performance a secret:

She committed several weeks ago. We had four tons of water that we had to get on the stage and then clean up after her performance. We were worried about electricity and other things that could go wrong. But we wanted her to have the performance she wanted. She hadn?t been to the awards in a few years. After hearing her new music, I thought it was important for her to be there. She has a show in England tomorrow night, so it was great of her to agree to stay because it wasn?t the perfect timing. I saw the rehearsal the night before the show and that?s when I first learned that Kendrick Lamar was part of it. She does the water dance in her concert but with all women. But Beyonc? thought it was important to have men and women of color come together. She wanted this to be a performance she?d never done before. She wanted it to be epic, and it was.

We threatened people within an inch of their lives to keep the secret. Beyonc? wants to do it her way; I respect her for that. And she didn?t want people to know she was going to be on the show. So we told very few people on the team. I was a nervous wreck until the day of the show [laughs] because I was like, "If this leaks out, this may not happen." All of her rehearsals were closed. You had to have special permission to get in. Beyonc? would rehearse late at night for hours. She and the dancers would get wet, look at the tape and then get wet again. The night I went, all the dancers were onstage in bathrobes waiting to rehearse again. At one point they started heating the water to make Beyonc? and the dancers more comfortable.
http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/7416710/bets-debra-lee-on-keeping-beyonces-secret-jesse-williams-big-moment-those?utm_source=twitter

:kii:

KING BENTLEY.

Beyonce is late!

girl just say you showing up at the show... if you don'st sit you ass down and stop tryna SURPRISE ppl all the dam time  :uhh:

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

Cowboy Nine

Not them all practicing into the night, wearing bathrobes afl'alkfmdds

Kween's work ethic >>>>

:stressed:

Cowboy Nine

is that why Deb was in her nightgown on stage

she really was tired tryna keep it hidden

Vonc2002

epic performance, One of the best in award show history tbh