Listen: Britney Spears "Clumsy" HQ & DJ Mustard-Produced ?Glory? Song ?Mood Ring

Started by JRocka, August 10, 2016, 01:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

At midnight EST tonight (August 10), Britney will officially premiere her new song ?Clumsy,? but a radio station in Thailand somehow got their hands on it ahead of time and played the song in the early hours this morning.

The energetic club jam, co-written by Talay Riley and co-produced by Warren ?Oak? Felder (of Pop & Oak) and Alex Nice, is laced with sassy quips and a furious electronic beat. The song takes flight in a dozen directions, swarming her iconic woahs with maddening production gymnastics. ?Call me a fool, call me insane / But don?t call it a day,? she sings. ?Never told a soul about what we?ve done / you let it roll right off your tongue.? This marks the fourth Glory cut to hit the net, including a snippet of the Cashmere Cat-produced breathy mid-tempo jam ?Just Love Me.? Oops!

http://dopefile.pk/mp3embed-b3uf1doqxrfr.mp3

it's all ready all over the net anyways  :dead:

QuoteBritney Spears? new song with DJ Mustard will put you in a mood.
The mega-producer shared his Glory contribution is titled ?Mood Ring,? and it could premiere any time now.
Mustard (Fergie?s ?L.A. Love (La La),? Tinashe?s ?2 On? and ?Feelin? Myself? with Will.i.am featuring French Montana, Miley Cyrus and Wiz Khalifa) told Billboard earlier this year the song is a ?super big hit? and ?motion picture.?
?Too many words [to describe it],? he added.
The ?2 On? producer first revealed Britney had recorded one of his songs last July after he sent her a demo.
?We came up with this song, and one of the producers that I did it with he was like ?hey, Britney Spears would sound?? I was like ?is she working right now?? He was like ?yeah.? he revealed at the time.
Unfortunately the collaboration wasn?t in person as the pair weren?t in the studio together but with his track record we can confidently anticipate a banger ? and maybe, after all this time, the ?something more urban? that she?s promised for so long.
?I missed her by this much. She was in the front room where I work at. As soon as I got there they said she had just left. But they said she was vibin?.?
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

JRocka

August 10, 2016, 01:26:50 PM #2 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:27:40 PM by LiBra
fuck u this slays....and the right visual this can slay but i'm not holding my breath on that wish :dead:

the fucking song slays and she is SINGING  :loose2when: :loose2when: