X-Men Dark Phoenix Will be Fox last Marvel Movie b4 Disney Acuire the Rights!

Started by Navyman, April 20, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fresh

Navyman

Oh they are they have no choice. They can't just throw them in the universe with the others, with no explanation.

GRAND

cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

they probably will

Even though the new Star Wars films are 'sequels' they pretty much carry nothing from the previous installments except Darth Vader

Kalifornia.

I was just reading that Disney dismissed the entire crew behind the scenes on the X-Men films. I hope they do the same with the cast. Especially Jennifer Lawrence

Navyman

Quote from: StarKitty on April 20, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
I was just reading that Disney dismissed the entire crew behind the scenes on the X-Men films. I hope they do the same with the cast. Especially Jennifer Lawrence
Wait, u serious. For the upcoming movies?

Navyman

They might as well scrap the wlentire thing if they're able to do that from behind the scenes.
:uhh:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 20, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

QuoteThis new information comes from Comic Genre, which reportedly attended a "speaking engagement with some high-level Fox production crew members," where it was revealed that those who have worked on the X-Men movies behind-the-scenes have been told that their services are no longer required, since the franchise is shifting over to Disney. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is said to be, "hoovering up" all of the Fox Marvel characters for Phase 4, but no specifics were revealed, including if the same actors from the Fox Marvel movies will continue in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/x-men-dark-phoenix-final-movie-fox/
:ohwow:

Navyman

Quote from: StarKitty on April 20, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 20, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

QuoteThis new information comes from Comic Genre, which reportedly attended a "speaking engagement with some high-level Fox production crew members," where it was revealed that those who have worked on the X-Men movies behind-the-scenes have been told that their services are no longer required, since the franchise is shifting over to Disney. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is said to be, "hoovering up" all of the Fox Marvel characters for Phase 4, but no specifics were revealed, including if the same actors from the Fox Marvel movies will continue in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/x-men-dark-phoenix-final-movie-fox/
:ohwow:
Aalwl
Oh that's not as serious. I thought you were saying Disney was firing Fox's people. It's Fox just giving them a heads up to pack their shit soon.

b7

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: LORD ALPHA GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on April 20, 2018, 10:02:58 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 20, 2018, 09:57:06 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on April 20, 2018, 08:54:02 PM
But wait, what about 'New Mutants'?

:diddraispoot:
You want that? :ummwhat:

They pushed it back due to IT's success and the wanted new mutants to have a similar feel.(huge mistake, that's the problem chasing success.) the 1st screen testing of it, said the movie was great in it's own right.
IT? The clown movie?  :plzstop:

Wth  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

So glad we're getting a reboot. I wonder if the next batch of X films will focus on the classic team (Jean, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast etc) or the recent versions.