New MYA interview explains why she quit music to be a stripper

Started by Toni Braxton, July 30, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toni Braxton

QuoteThe way the story was projected on the blogs, as we know, it gets crazy these days. It?s just off the chain, and it?s hilarious to me, but the way they are going to project their headlines to drive traffic to their sites is, ?Mya?s Broke?, or ?Mya?s On Drugs?, or ?Mya?s A Stripper Now?. You didn?t see me touch one pole, you didn?t see me take any clothes off. It?s the same dance break I?ve been doing for three-years to this song called ?Earthquake? featuring Trina, who happens to live in Miami, and I?ve performed at strip clubs since I was eighteen-years-old. But we?re in a cell phone camera generation where if something is captured from a certain angle, not the professional camera, not the professional videographer from the front, or anything. It can be edited, it can look crazy, and they?ll use it and spin it because that?s the way things work nowadays in social media, but it?s nothing that I haven?t done before, you know, several times.?

?I had some special requests that night, but I was there promoting a record, a brand new record actually, from one of my EPs, and it is specifically for trap, the cars, the whips, and the strip clubs, and it?s called ?Money?, and it?s a very boss song, and I perform that first, but they didn?t show that online. So you know, that?s how it goes.?

Http/:www.noSourcelinktoarticleWillbeposted.com

Quee?  :stressed:

GLOCK

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002. on July 30, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
This ho ass bitch is tf DONE!!!
fhfdfjhfd

Toni Braxton

Why are you so angry? Do you remember back in the early 2000?s when so and so came out?

Cowboy Nine

ton

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Lazarus on July 30, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
Quote from: Baph Hollins. on July 30, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
fhfdfjhfd

n

Caught that edited.  :plzstop: :kii:
:usureuok: are you talking about me lashing out at Vonc for disrespecting Queenya  ? Yea I had to delete that. It was too much.

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus. on July 30, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
QuoteThe way the story was projected on the blogs, as we know, it gets crazy these days. It?s just off the chain, and it?s hilarious to me, but the way they are going to project their headlines to drive traffic to their sites is, ?Mya?s Broke?, or ?Mya?s On Drugs?, or ?Mya?s A Stripper Now?. You didn?t see me touch one pole, you didn?t see me take any clothes off. It?s the same dance break I?ve been doing for three-years to this song called ?Earthquake? featuring Trina, who happens to live in Miami, and I?ve performed at strip clubs since I was eighteen-years-old. But we?re in a cell phone camera generation where if something is captured from a certain angle, not the professional camera, not the professional videographer from the front, or anything. It can be edited, it can look crazy, and they?ll use it and spin it because that?s the way things work nowadays in social media, but it?s nothing that I haven?t done before, you know, several times.?

?I had some special requests that night, but I was there promoting a record, a brand new record actually, from one of my EPs, and it is specifically for trap, the cars, the whips, and the strip clubs, and it?s called ?Money?, and it?s a very boss song, and I perform that first, but they didn?t show that online. So you know, that?s how it goes.?

Http/:www.noSourcelinktoarticleWillbeposted.com

Quee?  :stressed:
I'm fckn SCREAMING
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw