Apparently some1 went 2 a test screening of Brandy's A24 horror movie and...

Started by Purple Moon, May 13, 2024, 07:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

Quote from: Purple Moon on May 14, 2024, 01:21:56 PMThese are some mean spirited people on here omg

you gotta make some people SEE it..on your next project really put some effort in and I'm sure the girls will come around. Don't give up, boo ;-)
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ReVon

Quote from: Purple Moon on May 13, 2024, 04:24:24 PM
Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on May 13, 2024, 04:14:34 PMYou may need to upgrade your AI package from the free trial version
Brandy said she likes these  :ohwow:

I LOVE BRADY DEARLY BUT HER LIKES/TASTE CAN BE A BIT QUESTIONABLE MORE THAN HALF OF THE TIME. NO SHADETREE!

BUT GO OFF ON YOUR ARTIFICIAL IMAGINATION ART. IT'S NICE BUT DOESN'T GIVE BRANDY. AT ALL!

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

andre 3000

Quote from: Purple Moon on May 14, 2024, 01:21:56 PMThese are some mean spirited people on here omg
i wouldn't take it as being mean bvy

This is GHan we're talking about

Not one of our fav flops we like to chat about on the side

If people don't feel the art is truly representing her image in a flattering, accurate way they're not gonna beat around the bush about it

They may even get offended.

Love u but those images in the OP are way off IMO

There are others you've made which were cute  .

Rxxf

BRANDY

andre 3000

and i hate to say this cuz i love my bvy ifran and i know he means no harm.

but yall know i shoot it straight...especially with certain topics so here we go

GHan is a Black woman and a non-Black person creating images which unavoidably involve her skin, features and hair...and appear to not be getting it right at all is enough to rub some gorls the wrong way

again nothing to do with intention, no malice is assumed. just chalk it up to "its a Black thing".

and some of the images do slay. like the one in ur sig boo . IMO

Purple Moon

Quote from: andre 3000 on May 14, 2024, 09:50:21 PMand i hate to say this cuz i love my bvy ifran and i know he means no harm.

but yall know i shoot it straight...especially with certain topics so here we go

GHan is a Black woman and a non-Black person creating images which unavoidably involve her skin, features and hair...and appear to not be getting it right at all is enough to rub some gorls the wrong way

again nothing to do with intention, no malice is assumed. just chalk it up to "its a Black thing".

Ok i see. Well this stupid ai tool only makes her look good every now and then, its frustrating. But ill only share the good ones from now on.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

NEW MOON

Quote from: Purple Moon on May 14, 2024, 10:36:58 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on May 14, 2024, 09:50:21 PMand i hate to say this cuz i love my bvy ifran and i know he means no harm.

Ok i see. Well this stupid ai tool only makes her look good every now and then, its frustrating. But ill only share the good ones from now on.

Did you end up trying gencraft?

andre 3000

:sistas:

Harlem

Purple Moon

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 14, 2024, 10:39:57 PM

Did you end up trying gencraft?
it told me to login or something so i was gonna do it later and then forgot  :plzstop: should try it tomorrow though!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...