Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 23, 2017, 05:36:39 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 23, 2017, 05:29:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 23, 2017, 05:28:22 PM
Quote from: Real on April 23, 2017, 05:25:30 PM
So does being shady/messy/obnoxious etc make them fags? Thought this was about flamboyant and girly
d) All of the above
wow you're such an expert on gay ppl
Yea, im very well rounded lol
sssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 23, 2017, 05:44:27 PM
Quote from: stillpretti. on April 23, 2017, 05:37:59 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 23, 2017, 05:32:23 PM
am mean, I don't really care for obnoxious or rude people in general. those traits aren't really exclusive to gays.
True.

I work with another gay man. He's a bit flamboyant, but he doesn't come in voguing, twirling and dipping. He and I have our little moments on the low, where we play around like "oh bitch no .. don't do it"  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: but its between us. Not putting on a fag show for the office.

I'm comfortable with him cuz he's a gay man of color. (puerto rican). He knows how to switch it and understands there's a time and place. As should ANYONE, gay or not.

Yea, there are a couple gays in my office. They all seem relatively "normal" and we have our kiki moments.

There's one bitch at my job who moprhs into Tamar Braxton whenever she gets around any of us and I'm two minutes away from reporting her to HR tbh.  :hmph:
yuck

now THAT is annoying

Vonc2002

I really love ya'll :kii:
I wanna meet some of u guys tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

but only the regular ones LOL
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 23, 2017, 05:45:52 PM
am mean, I don't really care for obnoxious or rude people in general. those traits aren't really exclusive to gays.
True.

I work with another gay man. He's a bit flamboyant, but he doesn't come in voguing, twirling and dipping. He and I have our little moments on the low, where we play around like "oh bitch no .. don't do it"  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: but its between us. Not putting on a fag show for the office.

I'm comfortable with him cuz he's a gay man of color. (puerto rican). He knows how to switch it and understands there's a time and place. As should ANYONE, gay or not.

Yea, there are a couple gays in my office. They all seem relatively "normal" and we have our kiki moments.

There's one bitch at my job who moprhs into Tamar Braxton whenever she gets around any of us and I'm two minutes away from reporting her to HR tbh.  :hmph:
yuck

now THAT is annoying

"no tea, no shade! yasss bitch! read ha!"

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 23, 2017, 05:48:00 PM
True.

yuck

now THAT is annoying

Ive never seen a woman act like this in real life. I can imagine that being VERY annoying

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 23, 2017, 05:48:00 PM
True.

yuck

now THAT is annoying

ccvvvvccccccfccxxcvvv

Is she ugly

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

Can't stand a girl that tries to talk black, act white, become gay or w/e when certain gorls come around

Scott.

True.

yuck

now THAT is annoying
those are the ones I'm referring to. I don't judge people for being them but I've had nothing but bad experiences with those types inparticular

Vonc2002

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 05:52:32 PM
Can't stand a girl that tries to talk black, act white, become gay or w/e when certain gorls come around
It's SO fckn annoying. There's this white guy that morphs into "YO BRO" whenever Im around. It's the corniest thing ive ever fckn seen. He even goes so far to say "Im REALLY black, ya know? Just white"
:hmph:

fedswatchin

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 23, 2017, 05:50:19 PM
I think some of my feminine mannerisms come so naturally to me that I forget what I give off. So some of it could really be my own "fault". It always catches me off guard when women do that. Like, I'm just sitting here, I did NOT just flip or touch my hair , r u seeing things? :udontlookok:

"woo! yas girl! flip those curls! let them have it!"

i just asked what time it is  :rudone:
i hate when people comment on things like that. That's their truth, you don't have to bring attention to it

Nobody is giving a, "oh, so straight!" 'compliment' at them. :hmph:

BigDawg

This one fag at my job has a stick so far up his ass, he will not speak, rolls his eyes, and makes it obvious he thinks he is the shit. People talk so much shit about him. They call him "Big Booty Judy" and laugh at him because he carries a ziplock bag full of baby wipes when he goes to take a shit in the bathroom.