Rupauls Drag Race All Stars 4: Premiere (Who watched)

Started by Sinpool, December 15, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Young

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 08:36:47 AM
I just caught up last night ssddssdsds

Latrice woke the fuck up. The purple mess she did for the runway
And rolling on that dam floor sffsfssf
She's not playing.

Sometimes people need to be reminded that their name is not enough.
Especially not in a competition.

I felt bad for the younger Black kween who had to vote her off
I couldn't imagine idolizing someone for so long and then having to compete against them.
Their perception/admiration of Latrice has clearly been affected which sucks.
It's now become a bit shady between them.

And Shakira deserved the boot tbh
She was too tied up in her fantasies to deal with the reality of the situation
Which is: Gor you keep flopping every week

!!!! Latrice really thought her legacy would carry her through, not when there's gorls half her age literally updating and slaying everyweek :dead:
Glad she woke up though

Gilgamesh.

Latrice & Monet?s runway looks were everything. Monet has come so far :howfestive:

Young

FlowerBomb

I really want Naomi to win, she's so underated and humble and she turns it OUT every week she's consistent as FUCK too
But I feel the same way about Manilla & then Trinity is amazing and soooo likable and very talented I dunno gorls...
Monet & Monique taste level aren't up there yet, but they have great personalities

Young

🦚

I hope Manila wins.

Trinity slays. But I ge damned if it?s another damn white blonde heffa.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 26, 2019, 10:31:56 AM
I really want Naomi to win, she's so underated and humble and she turns it OUT every week she's consistent as FUCK too
But I feel the same way about Manilla & then Trinity is amazing and soooo likable and very talented I dunno gorls...
Monet & Monique taste level aren't up there yet, but they have great personalities

Naomi is good but not great.  The other girls are better she won't win. She had been safe and in the bottom all this season

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 11:07:10 AM
They did such a good job with the Honey Bee nightclub mess

Bitch I was ready to perch.

That mess Naomi and Shakira did was a mess.

"Ugh! Fab! Look at us! GAWJUS! lmao!"

Shakira belongs somewhere with a pina colada in hand being fanned by an admirer or something. Not in a competition. In her mind she's already made it ..clearly

sdsssdsds

!!!!!!

I'm afraid to see what Valentina's fans are saying about Latrice rn .  You know they drag anyone

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:05:18 AM

Naomi is good but not great.  The other girls are better she won't win. She had been safe and in the bottom all this season
I think she's better than 80% of them LOL!

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:29:05 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 11:07:10 AM
They did such a good job with the Honey Bee nightclub mess

Bitch I was ready to perch.

That mess Naomi and Shakira did was a mess.

"Ugh! Fab! Look at us! GAWJUS! lmao!"

Shakira belongs somewhere with a pina colada in hand being fanned by an admirer or something. Not in a competition. In her mind she's already made it ..clearly

sdsssdsds

!!!!!!

I'm afraid to see what Valentina's fans are saying about Latrice rn .  You know they drag anyone

They are eating Latrice alive on IG .. But I am glad Valentina responded condemning  the hatred Latrice is getting. Her fans are toxic and disgusting.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on January 26, 2019, 11:30:07 AM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:05:18 AM

I think she's better than 80% of them LOL!

She doesn't have it all to win ... like Manila or trinity.  I want Monique to win though

🦚

Trinity better be next to go home. Give us an all black g?rls finale.

And I see you Naomi. You played it safe and now you?re ready to show off.

N the look on Trinity?s face when she wasn?t top2 this week  :plzstop:
That bitch looked like she wanted to speak to the manager and demand an explanation  :kii:

With that boring ass choreo she gave in those kitten heels.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/