2019 Grammy Awards thread

Started by Hakim., February 10, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

And if kasey didn't win, i wanted Brandi to win. She's tf AMAZING and has great music imhfo. That's actually who i wanted to win period
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

only person who didn't deserve to win was Childish Gambino

BrokenHeartsHeal

The way they shit on Kendrick every year with these AOTY noms and then gives it to these random gorls

ophelia_b

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 12:07:36 AM
And if kasey didn't win, i wanted Brandi to win. She's tf AMAZING and has great music imhfo. That's actually who i wanted to win period

is that the white one who sang from her fucking puss? she was gewd.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 11, 2019, 12:10:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 12:07:36 AM

is that the white one who sang from her fucking puss? she was gewd.
Yes! Quing won 2 awards tho so im happy

b7

ophelia_b

KING gambino kinda came through and swept a bit. multi-grammy award winning self.

RAY7

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on February 11, 2019, 12:10:00 AM
The way they shit on Kendrick every year with these AOTY noms and then gives it to these random gorls
always they will find ANYBODY. Taylor, Bruno, now this Kasey girl
same with Bey, Jay, Kanye, Rih anyone Black that gets nominated tbh

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on February 11, 2019, 12:12:18 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 11, 2019, 12:11:08 AM

CmcmcCc
C
Cmmcmc

This bitch :kii:

>>>>
omg :omf:
letting it be known that BITCH, his family >>>  you and ur little fly by night relationships

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 11, 2019, 12:12:28 AM
KING gambino kinda came through and swept a bit. multi-grammy award winning self.
I can't lie, he did wtf he had to do. This grammy, golden globe, and Emmy winning king