Tamar Braxton - Catfish *2nd Single* (HQ)

Started by Young, September 10, 2015, 03:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: RIG on September 10, 2015, 06:59:31 PM
Young don't like this mess

When he stans he STANS ;nnnnv

SBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSB

I'm at work dvy

I can't FULLY get in  :sobusyjetsetter:

But yeah it's amazing :caramelapple:

Herb.

this >>> everything she's released this era.

:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Young

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on September 10, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
Quote from: RIG on September 10, 2015, 06:59:31 PM
Young don't like this mess

When he stans he STANS ;nnnnv

SBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSB

I'm at work dvy

I can't FULLY get in  :sobusyjetsetter:

But yeah it's amazing :caramelapple:
im over here crying

I know you sat there like

:udontlookok:

Young

sosusosd
Dd
D
D
D
Dd
D
D
D
Disisisidusisjs
D
D
D
D
Dppouu

U kn fckn wh

Cowboy Nine

asfddsfknfdsfkdsnsdfkdfs this picture

what in paint fck

rosone1

She sounds nice.But this would maybe work as a bonus track at most.And why is  it callled Catfish?The lyrics don't really correlate to the premise of the show, if that's the reasoning.

Cowboy Nine

September 10, 2015, 07:45:22 PM #69 Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:45:34 PM by 9九
and yeah this sucks.

Why is her music so cheap and boring?

Young

September 10, 2015, 08:08:00 PM #70 Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:22:43 PM by Young
Quote from: rosone1 on September 10, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
She sounds nice.But this would maybe work as a bonus track at most.And why is  it callled Catfish?The lyrics don't really correlate to the premise of the show, if that's the reasoning.

The song is about a Guy who's living off of her lavish lifestyle and doesn't have much of his own but fronts for another woman that everything she sees him with is his when it's not. That's Catfishing. It doesn't just have to be the way someone looks. He's fronting like he has a life he doesn't really have

Herb.

Quote from: Young on September 10, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

The song is about a Guy who's living off of her lavish lifestyle and doesn't have much of his own but fronts for another woman that everything she sees him with is his when it's not. That's Catfishing. It doesn't just have to be the way someone looks. He's front like he has a life he doesn't really have

Inject My Lips

This don't have a melody, it could have been cute cause the beat is hot but she needs to get some lessons from Ariana on how to shop for catchy melodies etc. 

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on September 10, 2015, 08:08:00 PM

The song is about a Guy who's living off of her lavish lifestyle and doesn't have much of his own but fronts for another woman that everything she sees him with is his when it's not. That's Catfishing. It doesn't just have to be the way someone looks. He's fronting like he has a life he doesn't really have
fdfd
Catfish,  tuna, WHATEVER ! This shit is atrocious
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw