Tamar Braxton - Catfish *2nd Single* (HQ)

Started by Young, September 10, 2015, 03:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I would have like more harmonies I'll say that

And the "don't flex"'part is slightly cheesy

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2015, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: Young on September 10, 2015, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on September 10, 2015, 07:42:20 PM
She sounds nice.But this would maybe work as a bonus track at most.And why is  it callled Catfish?The lyrics don't really correlate to the premise of the show, if that's the reasoning.

The song is about a Guy who's living off of her lavish lifestyle and doesn't have much of his own but fronts for another woman that everything she sees him with is his when it's not. That's Catfishing. It doesn't just have to be the way someone looks. He's fronting like he has a life he doesn't really have
fdfd
Catfish,  tuna, WHATEVER ! This shit is atrocious

Well just keep playing IIDHY bby coz we need you to support the alb'  :19k:

Vonc2002

Yea, i actually liked the 2nd single.  Wow,  so she's 3 singles deep  and all signs are  pointing to NO,  huh lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2015, 08:32:24 PM
Yea, i actually liked the 2nd single.  Wow,  so she's 3 singles deep  and all signs are  pointing to NO,  huh lolz
knlbjou

u bitch

yummy

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on September 10, 2015, 08:25:18 PM
I would have like more harmonies I'll say that

And the "don't flex"'part is slightly cheesy
ddffffff just say you don't use bby

:plzstop:

Imagine brandy recording n dropping fuming. I feel bad for the tamartians this go around
We all would b low key
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

iman

September 10, 2015, 08:54:14 PM #84 Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:57:52 PM by iman
Songwriters these days really don't know shit about music theory and structure. Sad.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2015, 08:32:24 PM

Let me a know isn't on the album and isn't connected to the Calling All Lovers era at all

Young

Young